Whats the best way to ship Amps?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by senajko, Aug 15, 2011.

senajko

senajko Junior Member

a budy is shippin me some amps of test about 30 of em. whats the best way to ship them package them? the shipping is with in the us. pm w your response so we dont give clues to ne roaming eyes.

thanks

senajko

senajko Junior Member

so im guessing ive asked the wrong question......where can i find info on how to package vials or amps? ive had 32 ppl check out this post n not one reply. come on guys give me some type of help or critisizm

Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Steroid Forum Leader

Probably because there is no magic. If the package is going to be inspected, the amps are going to be found. If it's not going to be inspected, they're not going to be found.

It does make a difference what country an item is shipped from, whether the address it's going to is flagged, and maybe some other factors. But just because someone has had success getting some packages shipped to him one way wouldn't, if he has good judgment, be cause for him to tell you that it is definitely a better way. His results could have been luck.

The relevant issue is whether a particular source has a good track record. In this case it's your buddy so presumably there is no track record.

If he's shipping from within the US, it is very unlikely that there will be an issue.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
    Bill Roberts

Or are you asking how to make sure they don't break?

Tape securely together onto cardboard both sides, wrap in bubblewrap, put in box. If wanting to be extra-sure, put in small box, then bubblewrap the small box or use other filler and put that in larger box.

senajko

senajko Junior Member

Thanks bill much appreciated.

senajko

senajko Junior Member

I was asking both, thanks again:)

Bill Roberts

Glad to help!

(Out of curiousity, which one was it, inspection or packing?)

Infidel88

Infidel88 Junior Member

Just tape them all to the inside of a few cassette tape boxes and wrap them in lots bubble wrap so they dont bounce around in the box.. Then put them in a small box and wrap that box in bday present wrapping, put that box in a PO box with package peanuts and send it PO priority. PO doesnt reserve the right to open any package at anytime like UPS or Fedex does, They have to have probable cause (suspicious origin, packaging or sender or and drug dog hit on it), then they send it to the insection office and get a search warrant to open it. They are broke and dont have the funding to scan a bunch of packages like UPS does and since it doesnt smell its very unlikely you will have any problem. Id use a fictitious name and address though being that its a federal felony to send a scheduled substance threw the PO, just incase ;-)

senajko

senajko Junior Member

Packaging was my main concern Bill.:) thanks Infidel much appreciat

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.