What's the verdict on Godtropin?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Demondosage, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Is Godtropin a pretty solid GH?

2. Olympia95

Olympia95 Member

3. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Buying generics is always a gamble(underdosed)But this is the real issue with this source and inexcusable!!!!! He vanished soon after the results (Nov 28) without making good !!

2017-04-03 23.13.53.png
    2017-04-03 23.43.40.png

IwantToGetBig.Frank likes this.
  4. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He was last seen on here early this morning so he's around. If someone has issues they need to contact him via PM I would suspect.

What is needing to make good with here? Did I miss something?

mands

5. TRT

TRT Member

Did he have a bunch of underdosed vials that went out? @7ius I thought.

6. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Prior to your tests results he stated full refunds for anyone unhappy with his gear. Week after the poor results he split NO refunds. Then the weasel reappeared months later.

GODT240 super promo--Pharma grade HGH 240iu only 264$

7. mands

It looks like he stated full refunds for PayPal customers. I will read through it again. If anyone paid PayPal they don't need him for a refund. You can get one through Paypal.

I would like to see a list of MESO members here if we could compile one and send it to @godt240 for a refund or replacement GH sent to make up for the 80 iu's missing from the factory.

I would even send replacements off for testing and he can pay for them.

mands

godt240 likes this.
  8. mands

We did not test any vials near that low.

mands

TRT and Brolloks like this.
  9. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

I'm guessing he's going to argue underdosed != bunk. The post you quoted stated refunds for bunk GH. Not unhappiness. Think we've been over that before.

godt240 likes this.
  10. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Aware of that Mands but did you see him answer if he was going to reimburse? Nope avoided the question all together instead pitching his new sale. Smh

11. mands

I am still looking for where he said any unhappy customer would receive a full refund. I'm going through the whole thread now.

Thanks for the link.

mands

godt240 likes this.
  12. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

NP....."if someone thinks its bad GH full refund". "Whats the risk bro" lol smh

2017-04-04 07.45.41.png 2017-04-04 07.45.41.png

13. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

Via Paypal. Unfortunately you can't read these things selectively. How many members went via PP? Would be interesting to know what the unhappiness ratio is like - $128 for 150iu is a pretty good deal :D

14. TRT

TRT Member

Gotcha. My my mistake.

15. mands

No worries man. Just wanted to make sure you knew.

mands

16. mands

Thank you!

To me it looks like if the customer paid through PayPal he would be refunded if not happy. He then states a refund if it was bunk. The product was NOT bunk it did contain GH.

I did read he stated the manufacture shorted the kits for testing. Do I believe this? I don't know...

Not trying to defend the source at all here just trying to get all the facts.

mands

Brolloks likes this.
  17. TRT

TRT Member

Well at the same time I don't wanna spew BS that isn't true. Especially when things are right in the middle of trying to be sorted out.

mands likes this.
  18. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

Rest assured it can't be in better hands than mands' :)

MindlessWork and TRT like this.
  19. TRT

TRT Member

Ha Agreed.

20. I found it to do nothing. It said 24iUs on the bottle and I wasn't going to start injecting anything I've 8 it's a day because I felt no sides nothing. I was using gentropin 4 it's a day before when I started Godtropin and my face went back from being cleared and my hand numbness left.