Whats Up MESO!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Achilles_speed, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Achilles_speed

Achilles_speed Junior Member

I just recently moved to a new location and lost contact with all my gym buddies. Figured I join a forum to meet like minded people. I checked out a few forums and this one seems pretty dope. Excited to share ideas and continue making gains. Currently finishing up a cut to start this winter bulk!

2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Welcome junior :)

Achilles_speed likes this.
  3. TRT

TRT Member

Yo yo! Welcome to Meso.

Achilles_speed likes this.
  4. Achilles_speed

Now the real question is how do I get rid of this "Junior" lol Makes me feel like I don't train legs or something..

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  5. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Lol I think you have to post a certain number of times before it goes away. Not sure what the number is though off the top of my head. If I'm wrong someone will correct me.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  6. Achilles_speed

Nice! Imagine if you had to post a video of you squatting 500lbs. Never been on a forum before pretty excited! Now I have something to do at work that will make it seem like I am working lol

7. TRT

TRT Member

This place gets pretty addictive. My GF hates it when I'm on here. She'll get jealous that I'm laughing at stuff on here and not with her. Kinda seems like a common problem with some members.

8. Achilles_speed

TRT,
    I know what you mean about the GF thing anytime I text my boys and start laughing and she is around, I hear things like “you would rather laugh at you phone then laugh with me”
    Being a girl must be like being on tren all the time but with only the bad sides...

TRT likes this.