Whats up w/VIPBB??

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by italiansta, Mar 23, 2005.

1. italiansta

italiansta Junior Member

I've searched and cant find anyone posting about it. Where did it go? I get a coming soon message.

2. fulforb

fulforb Junior Member

I'm confused I guess. I go to the board many times a day and have no problems. There was something wrong awhile back but not anymore.

3. thick

thick Junior Member

VIP is closed down. You have a pm

4. Phreezer

Phreezer Member

VIP probably won't be back...

5. Edicut

Edicut Junior Member

Like to know where a few people migrated to, didn't keep many addys.. Were some really good honest and knowledgeable people there..

Edicut

edicut-@-hush.com

6. meat250

meat250 Junior Member

phreezer.....wont be back ever??? I thought they just closed it down while the whole EA thing chilled down???

Thanks,
    Meat

7. fulforb

fulforb Junior Member

If your talking about the VIP board with Mike Strong that you guys have a bad link or something. I visit it many times a day and trade off it.

8. Deacon

Deacon Member

they mean VIPBB it is gone for good

9. ryan12928

ryan12928 Junior Member

not gone for good... hopfully in a couple of weeks there will be some sort of discussion forum. the board was closed for safety reason. there were sooo many great bros there!!! i too wonder where everyone went and hope they all come back when the board reopens!

10. meat250

meat250 Junior Member

one of the best boards IMO....aloot great sources with alot of great help and great bruthas....RIP VIPBB

Meat

11. yeti

yeti Junior Member

if anyone knows details of this shoot me a pm. Ive been out of contact with a few members there a little before it went down

12. Deacon

Deacon Member

were you an owner there? because the board owners told me personally it was gone for good -

13. lobo

lobo Junior Member

Was this something that was decided recently? Reason being was many of us were told that it would eventually open again. And I got that from her...

14. Deacon

Deacon Member

I agree - this would be a good post to close

15. TheChosen1

TheChosen1 Member

That's the word that I heard, as well.