When is the best time to inject hgh?

Some people inject hgh at night because that is when the body uses growth hormone. But apparently it will disrupt sleep patterns and suppress your own hgh, which would be counter productive.

"Be aware that if you are younger than mid fifties , injecting HGH before bed can create non desired results in sleeping patterns. The body is already naturally secreting on its own Growth Hormone, so there’s no reason to disrupt this cycle."

So would injecting in the morning be the best option for a younger guy?

I was thinking of injecting the morning and then going to do some cardio for an hour on an empty stomach. I am looking to cut weight.

dper726

honestly.... there is no wrong time to inject hgh in my opinion. The "KEY" to huh is "CONSISTENCY"

Personally i would inject in the morning(as i am now) due to conviniency and past peak which would be around bed time my body could secrete its natural method.

But you could read thousands of ways to inject huh, results for the most part are flat regarding method.

pmac928

Injecting in the morning( early morning like 3am) proved to make me tired at work, I usually pin afternoon post wo. It's my understanding growth does not suppress your natural gh like testosterone. I actually sleep like a champ, as I was pinning before bed. It's just more convenient post wo for me.

dper726

If there was a way I could do it it would be half morning other half noon. But much like pmac mentioned, whatever really is most convenient for you works just as good.

honestly.... there is no wrong time to inject hgh in my opinion. The "KEY" to huh is "CONSISTENCY"

Personally i would inject in the morning(as i am now) due to conviniency and past peak which would be around bed time my body could secrete its natural method.

But you could read thousands of ways to inject huh, results for the most part are flat regarding method.

Ok thanks for the advice I am going to switch to the morning. Would take peptides at night to stimulate natural production be a good idea?

HuckingFuge

I would take GHRP-2 and cjc-1295 no DAC before bed and HGH after workouts if it was me. I would not take HGH before bed. I don't want to mess with my natural HGH production.

graniteman

Anti - aging clinics reccomend guys 50 n over pin before sleep, it's supposed to mimic your bodies production, but there's really no science behind it because in The USA prescribing hgh off label is illegal. Just about all the other countries allow it but not US. I always pinned in the afternoons just always kept it at least a hour away from meals

intel

First thing in the morning all the way. If you are cutting I would say first thing in the morning and then do fasted cardio (you WILL be amazed on how much fat you will lose. This is what I'm doing and even with cjc and ghrp I lost WAY more weight than without them).

You can do pre-workout with insulin OR do insulin pre-workout and then GH post-workout.

I would say do first thing in the morning.

I do first thing in the morning. If I do it right I go to be at 12 am sleep still about 430 then hgh then back to bed till 730ish. I can eat right when I wake up then go about the day.

Dr JIM

Does it really matter when GH is pinned? Perhaps not, but my bias would be to use GH upon awakening since endogenous production of the other two anabolic hormones, TT and Insulin, also peak at that time.

It's also important to understand because essentially all hormonal systems operate on a positive/negative feedback loop, of one form or another, whenever a naturally produced hormone is supplemented endogenous secretion will also decline.

Regs
Jim

Dr JIM

Consequently I don't believe there is any reason to supplement insulin when using GH because although GH may cause a temporary rise in serum BS this is promptly followed by an increased secretion of insulin. Thus "supplementing" insulin when using GH only results in a reduction in it's pancreatic secretion. Yea I am aware studies show the anabolic effects of GH are optimized under the presence of insulin, which humans (compared to cell cultures) are capable of producing.

Hard to believe? Try this simple test, check your BS when using GH what one will discover (unless your a "pre diabetic") is that it will not rise above 110-120mg/dl or fall below 60-70 mg/dl.
Regs
JIM

lightspan

i am doing 4 iu a day right now, split 2 iu first thing in the morning and 2 iu evening/night, whenever i get home from work. convenience rules.

Again...Welcome back Dr. Jim...Are you going to stay around for a while? :)

Thx but I'll have to discuss those particulars with my partner CBS :)

We don't a choice in the matter. Meso is like the Roach Motel - once you check-in, you never check-out.

As I said in another thread: steroids aren't addictive - discussing them on Meso is.

lightspan

And this coming from the 2nd biggest cockroach on meso. dr jim has you beat, but not by much..

Your random appearances to bash people are getting tiresome. For such a self-aggrandizing "vet" who brags incessantly about his presence and position in the "scene" (lol, you're a heavyweight on the Internet), you sure do not act like it. Go away.

Your random appearances to bash people are getting tiresome. For such a self-aggrandizing "vet" who brags incessantly about his presence and position in the "scene" (lol, you're a heavyweight on the Internet), you sure do not act like it. Go away.

Funny, how you clowns praised me for exposing granabolic and his counterfeit amps, and now Im a dick because I dont believe brutus/johnnyballz and their false accusations. Where in the fuck are those mass spec tests being done? Prove me wrong mother fuckers. Ill bet when the results come back good, you cowards wont post them, or blame the mass spec test for not being done right. Because the labmax and their user experience says otherwise..
You got a problem with my posts, ignore them..

Sums up every post from you. Again, let me say it slow: go away.

you bitches run your fucking mouths all the time here..NOWHERE ELSE. From now on, you guys will be known as members of the meso clown fuck club..dr jim or cbs can be the clubs president. Since you are such a bad ass, you can be secretary..

Sponsored Links

Latest posts