When to pull blood work on peptides?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Fitraver, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Fitraver

Fitraver Junior Member

Looking for help from some of the more knowledgeable members when it comes to peps. I’ve been on cjc 1295 no dac and ghrp2 (morning/pwo)/ipam (before bed dose) for several weeks. I want to pull some igf bloods.

I’d assume it’s just like gh where I can pull at any time and it’s doesn’t matter when after a pin like with serum,but just wanted to verify. If there is a correct protocol I’d like to know. Also should I fast to be safe?

Did my research, but getting bloods on peps doesn’t seem like it’s ever done. I’d rather know if they’ve been working before I spend money on more.

Thanks for any help.

2. Fitraver

Fitraver Junior Member

Bump

3. gear shef

gear shef Member

For IGF it doesn’t matter bro. And yea do it fasted

4. Fitraver

Fitraver Junior Member

Thanks dude! That’s what I thought just wanted to make sure for peptides there wasn’t something I was missing that made it diff than hgh. I’m going to pull them Monday along with all my other stuff in a full panel. I’ll report back what they came out at.

Rosconow and gear shef like this.
  5. gear shef

gear shef Member

Please report back!

Fitraver likes this.
  6. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

I'm taking mk677 and cjc 1295 dac. Very interested in your findings. I know for myself anecdotally, got some water retention, numb tingly hands here and there, cps symptoms that have subsided, great pumps, full looking/ feeling muscles and lots of strength.

Fitraver likes this.
  7. Fitraver

Fitraver Junior Member

I may try switching to mk677 after this from same company and getting bloods again. IF my igf comes back elevated in these peps and I know they’re legit. I got the bloods monday so as soon as I get them back I will post up.

8. Fitraver

Fitraver Junior Member

Bloods ended up saying my igf was 230. I was able to find some old igf numbers from a few years ago and one said 150 and the other 180. So I’d say the peps have def helped. I was on what most would call the lowest dose too at only 100cjc 3x a day, 100ghrp 2 2x a day, and then 300ipam before bed

gear shef likes this.
  9. gear shef

gear shef Member

I’d say that’s hardly statistically significant considering your two previous draws had a 30 point difference as well. That said there was some elevation I agree. I wouldn’t waste the money on that small of an increase. Try MK677. Mine went up %145 percent...literally.

If you ran just 2iu of some good GH it would be way higher and cheaper considering cost to benefit

10. gear shef

gear shef Member

Thanks for the update bro

11. Fitraver

Fitraver Junior Member

Isn’t the standard for gh pretty much 100 for every iu? I mean I know it’s not exact, but that usually what people numbers come close to

I’ll let ya know how the mk677 goes if I try it out. We’re you running the full 25mg?

12. gear shef

gear shef Member

I ran 50mg once a day

13. gear shef

gear shef Member

I logged it. There’s a thread with blood work.

I had good results with it but my levels were low as fuck baseline.

Went from like 79 to 200 or something like that. I tried again recently but for some reason this time the hunger was too intense and I got hella lethargic

14. Fitraver

Fitraver Junior Member

Damn 50?!? It’s been proven going over 25 is worthless right?

15. gear shef

gear shef Member

Idk, I just chose to do 50 cuz I had the powder and capped it myself

16. Fitraver

Fitraver Junior Member

Ahhh okay.