where can i buy tren online?(safe and not fake)

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by marcus87, Dec 19, 2006.

marcus87

marcus87 Junior Member

just want a website from you guys. if you have any recommendations please post me.
    thnx guys! bye

MaxRep

MaxRep Member

Your first post here and you're asking where to buy illegal drugs? You're a pretty funny guy.

Good luck,
    MaxRep

rpmjr19

rpmjr19 Junior Member

www.IWANNAGOTOJAIL.com

doublebicep

doublebicep Junior Member

You have got to be kidding! Maybe meso 5 years ago but things have changed!

-doublebicep-

mrc0703

mrc0703 Member

that link doesnt work lol ... dont you know we all make our own homebrew gear .... dont get it over the internet there all fakes

Last edited: Dec 19, 2006
    prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

dennis

dennis Member

Since this post is a joke anyways:>>>>>Hey Prodigy, The pellet form fina is awesome but that darn aplicator gun you inject the pellet with really hurts ! [:eek:)]

GeaR_and_SauCe

GeaR_and_SauCe Junior Member

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

lol I bet, but the question was "where can I buy tren" not "where can I buy tren that I can use"

you can buy all the tren ya want, I'm sure your cattle will get HUGE ;) wink

atomicone

atomicone Junior Member

Also, once you get the Fina pellets you should read some of the quality posts on how you can chew them (8-10 per day) or even make Fina-Meatloaf (my personal favorite). Bro, this should help tremendously and is guaranteed to increase your weight by 50lbs in 3-4 weeks.

Good Luck!

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

I mix them into an easy to chew portable home made protein bar, for juicing on the go.
    Finabarz :' D

dennis

dennis Member

Seriuosly guys..if you read any history on me you will see i work and live on a ranch..we actually use ralgro products on sheep and cattle..those pellets we inject into their ears..that gun is a real painfull process..the cows hate it ! no bull ! My vet was out here last week for a horse we had that was off her feed..he pulled out a 50 cc bottle of eq and hit her with 10 cc's..i was like..hey spill some of that on me ! Iasked him to sell me the rest of the bottle so i could give her more later..He said "where is the 50 ml bottle of stano I left you last month ? needless to say I did not get the eq. :mad: Cant you see me and prodigy holding down max rep while manwhore is injecting a pellet of fina into his ear ????

ramos7777

ramos7777 Junior Member

ive already told you where,but you havent pm me

MaxRep

MaxRep Member

Hey... you guys are Not funny! :eek: :)

MaxRep

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.