Where Can I Get Bacteriostatic Water?

Ybig

Can someone point me in the right direction as to where and or how I can obtain BS water? I talked to Walgreens and they said a Compound Pharmacy, when I talked to the closest one to me they said yes we do it comes in a 30ml bottle come and get what you need, got an immediate phone call back she then told me I needed a script. for it.
Would sure appreciate it.
Thank you

Rjs725

Have you tried Google?? It aint that hard to find a website that sells it. Anyways you need a script for it, or at least in my state.

johnnyBALLZ

Can someone point me in the right direction as to where and or how I can obtain BS water? I talked to Walgreens and they said a Compound Pharmacy, when I talked to the closest one to me they said yes we do it comes in a 30ml bottle come and get what you need, got an immediate phone call back she then told me I needed a script. for it.
Would sure appreciate it.
Thank you

Westend-suppliesDOTcom

Ybig

Have you tried Google?? It aint that hard to find a website that sells it. Anyways you need a script for it, or at least in my state.
I did google, the ones I saw looked like supply for med facility it asked for tax ID number, I just thot I would find out from people in the know and see what/where was recommended how or where I could get it without script here in Texas.
Thanks

devious335i

Heya, I order from these guys @ http://www.eastcoastmedicalsupply.com/

I've been through about 4 boxes of their needles and have gotten 2 vials of bacteriostatic water, shipping is usually 2-7 days, but since I live in Florida and they are located in Dunedin, FL it only took 2. Hope this helps man!

stoneMASON

Google it...its pointless to counterfeit this stuff so any authentically reviewed supplier is prob safe! Also i have seen it on Amazon as well.