Who's drinking raw eggs?

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by CAswole, Apr 28, 2018.

1. CAswole

CAswole Member

I'm currently slurping down 12 of these bad boys a day. In 2 shakes with almond milk and frozen berries. Pasteurized or organic eggs only.

Sk8man101, Kakarot and Rockclimber like this.
  2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Not whole eggs, but pasteurized egg whites during the growing season is a carton a day

Skull, Rockclimber and CAswole like this.
  3. i used to after reading that is was a staple in @TorroXL diet. It got old fast, the gas was horrendous and i wasn't comfortable with the cholesterol/fat, despite the studies regarding serum cholesterol.

4. CAswole

CAswole Member

It's funny cuz i farted my asshole off when I was using lower quality eggs. These ones I've been doing ok.

Skull and MisterSuperGod like this.
  5. Samsquanch

Samsquanch Member

Pasteurized liquid egg whites every day, blended with banana, blueberries, ground oatmeal.

FourOneDeuxFitt and CAswole like this.
  6. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

That’s gross!! No bacon?

Samsquanch likes this.
  7. Won’t do it with the cheaper Walmart brand eggs but normally throw 2-3 raw egg lands best organic eggs in my shake before bed at night with couple scoops of iso and some almond milk. Never had any issues with doing so. Can’t tell if it gives me gas cuz I have it damn near every single day anyways hahaha

Skull, CAswole and Samsquanch like this.
  8. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I do been drinking my brakefast 4 eggs 1 cup milk 1 scoop protein 2 packs oat meal

Skull, FourOneDeuxFitt and CAswole like this.
  9. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Couldn't handle the smell of my farts i woke up in the morning ready to throw up from the smell

Skull likes this.
  10. J DUGIN

J DUGIN Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Pasteurized egg whites, unsweetened almond milk, scoop of protein powder, oatmeal and enough ice to blend to the consistency of a very thick milkshake makes a great treat.

butthead, Skull and wedorecover like this.
  11. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

I did in the mid/late 90’s
    Nowadays never raw eggs.

12. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

^^^^^I 2nd this^^^^^^
    The gas alone was enough for me to call it quits. Got quite uncomfortable an tbh, i couldn't stand the smell of myself lmao. Deff don't do the raw store bought eggs smh lol

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  13. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Which ones are you currently using thats not givin you the bad gas? May have to give them another go if i can find something that the ol stomach will agree with lol

14. CAswole

CAswole Member

They are pasteurized. I find em at one of those small natural food stores. $8 a dozen though, yikes.

CrispyRockClimber and Skull like this.
  15. CD5484E3-D3D4-42E2-BDF9-417BB1350760.jpeg

I use these one in my shake at night and sometimes also in the morning as well. Never had any negative effects from it, no issues with stomach, etc..

CAswole likes this.
  16. :eek: $8/dozen!? They should look like this, for that price!

images.jpg

DrankSlangin, TheH0517, Skull and 3 others like this.
  17. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Depending on what I'm doing I'll drink 5 to 6 daily ;) They're locally sourced (backyard) from free range, organic, shit eating chickens:D I keep a small flock that varies from 15-20 birds. It varies because I like to eat chicken more than I do eggs:p

18. GIVEitUP

GIVEitUP Member

I'm doing to scoops of protein powder and a cup of egg whites instead of water

19. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I was wondering why i can’t stop farting

Skull likes this.
  20. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I get the cheap eggs, $0.50 to $1 a dozen. Pasteurize them myself at home and put a few in my shakes every day. Never had any stomach issues from them.

Skull, wedorecover and Kakarot like this.