Who's ready for the fight??

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hurricane, Aug 25, 2017.

1. hurricane

hurricane Member

I haven't been this pumped for a fight in a long time. Greatest defensive boxer of all time vs a UFC fighter with at best average boxing skills. And that's being kind. Of course Connor wins if this is a UFC fight. But it ain't. Stoppage by Mayweather in the 8th round. Of course McCregor has a punchers chance. But not much of one IMO. Who you guys got winning??

Heynow likes this.
  2. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Yes sir ready for sure. I got Mcgregor. One I'm a huge fan of him even before he was famous I use to like watching his undercard fights.
    Two.. I fucking hate Floyds non boxing ass.

Run, jab, hug ...run,jab,hug....run,jab,hug
    That's how all his fight go. He the best at not getting hit , not boxing. I know winning is all that matters but he's not the best ever by far. There's many boxers with losses there are much better then him.

JUST MY OPINION.

Johnny442, Leancuisine and hurricane like this.
  3. hurricane

hurricane Member

I agree there are better boxers. No doubt. But not better defensive boxers. McCregor will have a very difficult time connecting cleanly. Floyd's style may not be exciting but no one has been able to counter his style effectively. Which is why I think McCregor will get impatient and become vulnerable. But it's a fight and anything can happen. I just want at least 5-6 rounds. It's fukin expensive and the fight won't start till around 11:30- midnight on the east coast. If it's entertaining I'll be happy. I really don't care for either. Tyson will always be my favorite. Jon Jones popped positive again I heard!

HIGHRISK likes this.
  4. franchise24

franchise24 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Mayweather is boring to watch. But his defense is impeccable. McCregor has lots power behind his punches but he has to land them. This would give Mayweather the record for most wins in boxing. A controversy in the making since they are saying McCregor isn't a boxer. I agree with that. Overall this is true entertainment and a money maker for everyone involved.

5. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

McGregor made him look stupid in the promos. Quicker, more wit and hes stronger and bigger too.
    Hope McGregor folds him in half just for shits n giggles

Eman, Tren423, HIGHRISK and 1 other person like this.
  6. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

I'm worried for Mc. Some of his boxing vids were shit and he left himself wide open. I'm assuming he released an easy spar session so floyd's dad would watch it and get a big head.

I think Mc is more aggressive. Outside of that I don't know shit. Probably won't even watch it. I'm sure there will be trillions of news articles and posts on here telling me who won

Robfromga, Ironlord and hurricane like this.
  7. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Yeah this is the reason I'm not gonna watch the fight. Boring.

I remember when I was huge into watching fights for the learning aspect, there was the fight between GSP and Nate Diaz. Most boring fight I have ever seen. It was so hyped to be this massive bomb throwing fest... GSP tackled and grappled him. More tackling, less grappling. Barely any punches. Fucking boring.

franchise24 and hurricane like this.
  8. hurricane

hurricane Member

Agree it should not count towards his boxing win totals. Is the undercard fights boxing or MMA? Haven't heard anything.

franchise24 likes this.
  9. franchise24

franchise24 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Not sure what the undercards are going to be like.

hurricane likes this.
  10. GymRaccoon

GymRaccoon Junior Member

I see the main card listed as 9PM ET. Am I missing something?

hurricane likes this.
  11. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

I'll be watching for the same reason I've watched alot of Floyd's other fights. So I can see his woman beating ass get knocked out. It ain't happened yet and most likely ain't going to happen tomorrow but we'll see.

12. hurricane

hurricane Member

13. hurricane

hurricane Member

Yes the main card starts at 9 but there are 3 main card fights before the Mayweather McCregor main event. So who knows when it will actually start.

14. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

IMAG0715.jpg
    10' X 7.5' screen (4X3 aspect, I know I know) and a 7500 lumens long throw Digital Projection projector. Party at Ickys!!

insaiyan93, Seven Dog, Eman and 7 others like this.
  15. hurricane

hurricane Member

That is fukin awesome bro!! If I was able to drive the 2 hours up there I would crash that party. Supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow in New England. Have a great time.

ickyrica likes this.
  16. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

More than welcome anytime brother. Hope you are healing up well. How you feeling?

hurricane likes this.
  17. DocGreen

DocGreen Member

Damn that's a really nice setup Icky!

ickyrica and hurricane like this.
  18. hurricane

hurricane Member

Better everyday. Back to work next Wednesday. Bro if I was medically able to drive I would definitely come up and hang out. It would be a blast. I'll get up there one of these days. 2 hours is an easy drive. Man I'm pissed I can't drive!!!

ickyrica likes this.
  19. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

Rematch party :)

hurricane likes this.
  20. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Boring fight. Lots of hype.