- 5'10", 28yo, male.
- September 2019 DEXA Scan: 143.9lbs, 17.0% body fat
First, some historical lab results so we can establish baseline:
August 2016, baseline before I ever took any AAS of any kind:
- Testosterone, Total, LC/MS: 611.7 ng/dL
- FSH: 1.9 mIU/mL
- Estradiol: 39.8 pg/mL
October 2018, Test Cyp 200mg IM weekly + Anastrozole 0.25mg MWF for 3 months:
- Testosterone, Serum: 872 ng/dL
- Free Testosterone (Direct): 25.8 pg/ml
- Estradiol, Sensitive: 23.3
My doctor changed and I was unable to continue:
March 2019, no AAS for months:
- Testosterone, Serum 468 ng/dL
New doctor prescribed Test gel:
May 2019, Artevis Hydrogel 75mg every morning for 1 month:
- Testosterone, Serum: 545 ng/dL
July 2019, regimen unchanged (Still Artevis Hydrogel 75mg every morning):
- Testosterone, Serum: 1474 ng/dL
- Free Testosterone (Direct): 41.2 pg/mL
- Estradiol, Sensitive: 16.1 pg/mL
- Prostate specific AG, Serum: 0.4 ng/mL
Changed back to original doctor and stopped the Test gel:
September 2019, Test Cyp 200mg IM weekly + Anastrozole 0.25mg MW + HCG 500IU MWF for 1 month:
- Testosterone, Serum: >1500 ng/dL
- Free Testosterone (Direct): 49.7 mg/mL
- Estradiol: 29.3 pg/mL
- FSH, Serum: 0.3 mIU/mL
At present, side effects are mostly normal:
- Libido above baseline but not by a lot.
- Usually have morning wood
- Not irritable
- Sleeping uninterrupted 8 hours
- Bowels normal
- Peeing slightly more frequently than off-cycle, but not by much. I don't get up to pee in the middle of the night.
- Not oily. Very slight acne, hardly above baseline
- Sometimes a bit achy, hasn't been bothersome.
- All drugs in this post, including the Test Cyp, HCG, and Anastrozole were prescribed and acquired via FDA regulated, US pharmacy. I have no doubt in the quality and quantity of the AAS I'm using.
- I've also had standard indicators like blood counts, liver indicators, glucose, and lipid panels done at various points throughout. Everything has been normal.
- I also take finasteride 1mg EOD as as preventative, currently no balding.
- I don't take any vitamins or supplements. No advil, etc.