Why Var became so affordable?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by master.on, May 20, 2019.

1. johntt44

johntt44 Member

How do you "feel" all this shit? tren and sdrol give me some lethargy after a couple of weeks but test and Anavar I notice no feels. I think most of this shit is in peoples heads who tend to overthink everything.

2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The only thing he feels are the lips of another man as he stuffs his Chilean cocktail weiner through the gloryhole. ITS A FUCKING GUY BLOWING YOU RETARD!!!!

3. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Dont read every bro's take on how shit makes them feel. Go into it with no preconceived notions and I bet 9 times out of 10 its bs.

4. johntt44

johntt44 Member

How do you say "Lil' Smoky' in spanish?

ickyrica likes this.
  5. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

pequeño ahumado

johntt44 likes this.
  6. johntt44

johntt44 Member

You are sooo helpful, you know that? Haha....

ickyrica likes this.
  7. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I like the fact that you brought this up. I haven’t used Anavar in about 10years. For the exact reasons you mentioned, it was extremely expensive, often faked and then if you found a product that wasn’t fake, there was a possibility it was underdosed.

I am glad that the price has come down, it will allow sources to be able to carry it and show a little more love because of the fact that it is cheaper. Women won’t have to worry as much about being finagled i to buying dbol, and is guys that react very well to it can enjoy the benefits that it offers without having to settle for something g that is maybe a little more hepatoxic

master.on, EazyE and cochino like this.
  8. SmallWoody

SmallWoody Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I like winstrol over var. Both give me crazy pumps but I don't get the achy joints everyone complains about

EazyE and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  9. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I like Winstrol for the quality of muscle(the way it increases muscle density)and strength, Anavar for the strength and way it seems to recomp the midsection of the body. I still feel like there are certain compounds that have a synergistic effect with Winstrol, like tren, masteron, and deca. That anavar doesn’t

Buggy2hot, EazyE and SmallWoody like this.
  10. EazyE

EazyE Member

I truly believe Winstrol is undervalued by many people. The grainy, polished, quality look it adds to muscle is awesome. After Dbol it is my favourite oral.

88GENERAL88 and 3ml like this.
  11. Hacksaw Jim

Hacksaw Jim Member

Hey bro,, I don't think that the class 1 and class 2 of steroids is really relevant anymore. For example, both NPP and tren are of the same class and both are 19 nors. Anybody that has stacked these two together will tell you that it produces excellant results. I know because I've done it. Same thing goes for masteron and tren. Both are from the same class and everyone gets excellent results from that combo.
    Buy the way,, why are you taking so much masteron in that cycle?

Buggy2hot and master.on like this.
  12. big unit

big unit Member

Someone please tell my TRT doc about Anavar price reductions! It’s $11/50mg from the pharmacy via TRT doc. Gets pricey at 100mg/day!

13. Delt123

Delt123 Member

Why would a trt doc prescribe you anavar?

Sounds Nice but also absolutely madness

14. Monstar

Monstar Member

Trying Var for the first time now. I like it at 50mg and will use again. I like winstrol better but its harsher for sure. At old pricing and reliability I saw no reason to bother, now it's priced just a bit above winny so why not.

Also agree on deca and tren synergy. Really surprised me recently.

15. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

pharma grade var still expensive af

16. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

You said masteron and tren are from the same class, just to clerify because I have read your post before So I know you know what you are taking about but for someone who is new, masteron is not a 19nor so it cannot be from the same class, were you talking about tren and deca??

T-Bagger likes this.
  17. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Fuck!

18. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

he meand non aromatizing dry compounds

19. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Var makes me a little leaner looking. For me though, winstrol shits all over var. 2 weeks on winny at 30-40mg a day and I looked hard as fuck. It seems to bother my digestion for some reason. I may not have been drinking enough water at the time.

20. johntt44

johntt44 Member

He may have meant androgenic as hell. They do have that in common.

88GENERAL88 likes this.