Will all sources stop using WesternUnion/MoneyGram and move on to Bitcoin?

master.on

The key for bitcoin widespread use:
Are there any places or ways the average Joe can buy bitcoins with cash and no ID?
besides dark alleys and under bridges with shady people

Despite the face to face contact, long drive (for some), surveillance camera fears, and embarrasing questions
WU/MG already fulfill the pay cash and no ID required criteria

On a side note
The most frustrating thing about WU/MG
is when you get a hot or at least cute attendant
that you would like to hit on
but you're unsure if safe as to preserve anonimity.
It happened to me in an LA Walmart!

Big_paul

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
It's looking like I may have to learn how to use bitcoin.
The key for bitcoin widespread use:
Are there any places or ways the average Joe can buy bitcoins with cash and no ID?
besides dark alleys and under bridges with shady people

Despite the face to face contact, long drive (for some), surveillance camera fears, and embarrasing questions
WU/MG already fulfill the pay cash and no ID required criteria

On a side note
The most frustrating thing about WU/MG
is when you get a hot or at least cute attendant
that you would like to hit on
but you're unsure if safe as to preserve anonimity.
It happened to me in an LA Walmart!
I'd still hit her up for a bj. Having someone on the inside of mg owu would be cool.

They have some on the us.

But you can aquire bitcoin easily without being detected. With a couple accounts and tumblers no problem.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

hell man I do C.I.M most of the time no paper trail and safe. if you send bitcom and get scammed you have still lost your money I just cut out the middle man.

Geterdun

Where I am, the nearest ATM for Bitcoin is 2 hours away. You can meet the seller face to face in a fast food joint, no I'd required, paying cash to the seller and done. However, you still need an ID to start your wallet from what I've read? Maybe I'm wrong? Then, I read every transaction is kept on a server, so if someone wanted to, you can be found using Bitcoin.

MindlessWork

hell man I do C.I.M most of the time no paper trail and safe. if you send bitcom and get scammed you have still lost your money I just cut out the middle man.
If your supplier allows CIM then that's a good thing. Nothing beats plain old cash.

Where I am, the nearest ATM for Bitcoin is 2 hours away. You can meet the seller face to face in a fast food joint, no I'd required, paying cash to the seller and done. However, you still need an ID to start your wallet from what I've read? Maybe I'm wrong? Then, I read every transaction is kept on a server, so if someone wanted to, you can be found using Bitcoin.
No for some wallets you only need an email. Only of you want to buy bitcoin from a wallet you need id.
So use a couple wallets, a tumbler (mixer, or whatever the name), maybe VPN and proxy server and your good.
If someone want to really get you they might but it won't be law enforcement for some petty stuff like a couple of vials.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

MindlessWork

Whatever happened to using a green dot card?
Green Dot tracks users and will freeze accounts if they detect usage that violates their terms of use and that includes purchases of steroids. Also GD does not allow foreign purchases to be made using a GD card and any attempt to say, pay a supplier in China for example.

Sponsors

Latest posts