William Llewellyn's PCT Protocol

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Taoseeker, Aug 2, 2010.

Taoseeker

Taoseeker Junior Member

I have Llewellyn's 9th Edition of Anabolics. For pct, he recommends 2500IUs of hcg every other day for 16 days.

How the hell do you get 2500 IUs into a slin pin. Wouldn't it work just as well to use a 25 guage, 1" pin and shoot it IM?

The recommended protocols for PCT all differ; whether from authorities on the different boards or from experienced bodybuilders. I've never seen so many differing opinions on one subject.

Don't use clomid, use nolva; don't use over 1000IUs of HCG at any one time; use aromasin post cycle - no, don't use an AIs after your cycle. Use HCG during your cycle (the amounts differ from 500IUs every other day to 500IUs every week), but dont use after last shot of Test E.

But getting back to the original question, if I follow Llewellyn's PCT protocol, will an IM shot work just as well?

Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

FYI, Llewellyn is referencing Dr. Scally's PCT program in that section of his book...

bigrobbie

bigrobbie Active Member

Yes, an IM injection works just as well as sub-q. You're gtg using a 3cc 25g dart to pin with.

solo47

solo47 Active Member

Yes, but I see no reason why you couldn't add 1 cc of bac water to a 5000 iu vial/bottle of HCG, and then shoot a slin pin with 0.5 cc (50 syringe units) into belly fat or some other sub-q area. You'd have 2500 iu in that 0.5 cc. No need, but you could double that if you wish.

Solo

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.