Win in oil keeps crashing

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by palfit76, Mar 21, 2018.

1. palfit76

palfit76 Junior Member

Hi guys,
    I’m trying to cook winstrol in oil but it keeps crashing.
    I have used 1gr win, 0.4 BA, 2ml guaiacol, 2ml BB, 7ml EO, 7ml MCT. I’ve first added stanozol powder to guaiacol, made them mix and let the mix cool a bit. I’ve then added oil and solvents. After a little time it crashed.
    Should I use EO only? I mean instead of 7ml EO + 7 ml MCT use rather 14ml EO?
    Thank you for your help!

2. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

have you ever seen winny in oil from a ugl?

daylight driller likes this.
  3. palfit76

palfit76 Junior Member

There are recipes on the web so it means that people attempted to make win in oil and, possibly, succeeded. I wasn’t wondering what I was doing wrong ??

4. Mem1guy

Mem1guy Member

There are a few ugl’s that do sell it. I don’t know the recipe they use but I tried 3 different recipes and could not get it to hold.

5. This was brought up not too long ago.
    i believe it was @LordSamuilo that said you won't get it to hold at 50 mg/ml, so you'd have to dose it lower.

i'll try to find the thread in a moment...

Edit: Just went through 25 pages of my own posts, only to come to the realization that i'm an asshole on here. :D
    Couldn't find the damn thread though. :(

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Iron Vett and LordSamuilo like this.
  6. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Yeah winny is nightmare , there are about 2 labs brewers that I trust to make a true 50mg/ml winstrol. So its not that i necessarily think its impossible to make it work but there are just less than a handful of guys , that I know of atleast that can brew it without it crashing everyday and needing reheated .

35mg/ml is about the highest ive got it to hold without crashing everyday and just recently pushed it to 40mg/ml semi successfully where it only crashes once a week lol. And thats with a ton of solvents and miglyol . Not gonna give out any recipes but ill tell you all the recipes you see posted around all the boards are bullshit . Anyone that has a good winstrol in oil recipe in oil isnt giving it up freely , because thats what separates them from every other person that calls themselves a brewer lol....

MisterSuperGod likes this.