Winny and long cycles

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids' started by Wendylifts, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Wendylifts

Wendylifts Member

@GearGodess I can’t remember is winny good for a long cycle?

2. BovaJP

BovaJP Member

I would say no, but that is just me : )

Oops you were asking a specific person....sorry to chime in lol

Wendylifts likes this.
  3. Masters Power

Masters Power Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@GearGodess after you answer the winny question can you tell us what we can take to cure a broken heart after women living in Canada come into our lives and make us smile and then just disappear leaving us empty inside??!!?;)

4. Wendylifts

Wendylifts Member

No no!! Your opinion is welcome

BovaJP likes this.
  5. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

Wow I was missed?!? Lol awe, I'm so sorry. Life happened and I needed to step back for a little bit... I think I need to make a comeback!! It's been forever since I've been here and soooooo many notifications to catch up on.

I missed you all... A LOT!! Xoxoxo

6. Masters Power

Masters Power Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I just mentioned you to Wendy the other day. Hope all is well! We can catch up when you get caught up. :)

GearGodess, BovaJP and Wendylifts like this.
  7. Wendylifts

Wendylifts Member

Yay!! The band is getting back together!

Masters Power and GearGodess like this.
  8. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

Yes, all is well... just needed to take care of things that consumed all my energy and hours of the day... but I think I'm back again!
    Yay!! It sure is... although I've been looking every once in a while, on our other social outlets and I must say... you're amazing and nice bum progress! AND kicking butts every chance you get!!! Xoxo

9. Wendylifts

Wendylifts Member

I’m so glad you’re back!! I’m going to do a show this year too!! There’s so much to catch up on ! Lol

10. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

Yay! Yay! Superwoman entering the vain world! About time!! Haha I'm so excited! So much to catch up on....