Winny Vs Var vs Mast Vs Primo vs DHB. What is your preferred ?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Tmisatix, Nov 10, 2019 at 7:58 PM.

1. Tmisatix

Tmisatix Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Sup brothers? I was very curious and I was wondering which compound out of all the main androgenic/DHT based compounds is your favorite and why?
    Comparison of
    -Sides
    - Gains
    - Benefits
    - Perceived “feeling” aka, aggression in gym, sexual function, wellbeing, etc.
    - overall cosmetic look

2. 5 different compounds of the same DHT family and you want us to do a compare and contrast for you? :eek:

This isn’t a question of curiosity. Either you’re doing a research or your too lazy to do the research on your own. o_O

I’m sure no one will mind to help out, that’s way we are all here, but befor anyone does all this leg work for you, how about to give us your take on it first? :cool:

3. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

They all do different things.

masteron builds zero muscle but hardens muscle tissue and kind of leaves you flat but the bonerzzz are good.

Winstrol is sometimes called baby tren because it has a lot of the benefits of Tren and similar look but to a way lesser degree.

Primo is more or less side effect free but you need to push a lot of oil and run it for a long time to see the slow steady gainzzz. It leaves your muscles looking nice and full.

DHB is the rainbow unicorn. It COULD be the best thing ever or it could be PIP city. It seems to vary from user to user. Sterile abscesses are common because the compound is so heavy that it does get absorbed into the blood stream quickly so can sit in the muscle tissue. Or it could give you side-effect free Tren-like gainzzz.

DHT compounds can be harsh on the prostrate and hairline.

All of the above can be found on a simple google search though. Best bet is to do your own research and try them all individually yourself at reasonable doses. Figure out what each does for YOU.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019 at 5:01 PM
    Oldschool, Tmisatix, cochino and 2 others like this.
  4. Tmisatix

you guys misread. The only one I’ve used is Anavar a long time ago. I know what all of these compounds are and have already done my research

I was WONDERING WHICH ONES YOU GUYS PREFERRED , PERSONALLY . Emphasis on my curious about your PERSONAL EXPERIENCES

5. Tmisatix

I know what these do. I’m wondering how they compare for you and which ones you have run?

I’ve only ran Anavar.

thank you , though my brother. That was an amazing write up.

6. Tmisatix

I don’t even plan on going back on a cycle yet, was simply just trying to get a discussion topic going. My apologies, I guess I’m looking for handouts