Without BB

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Notits, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Notits

Notits Member

Anyone notice on Basskiller's calculator that the paragraph above right at the bottom there is mention of not always needing Benzyl Benzoate?
    I fully understand the function of both BA and BB but I'm curious about not always needing BB. Anyone brew certain things without it? Whats compounds and ester combinations make BB not necessary?

2. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

You can do test e without BB unless you go to higher concentrations. I think 250-300mg/ml is doable without using BB

3. Notits

Notits Member

What about short ester test or tren? Would you say that the need for BB is conditional based on the ester? My guess is yes.

4. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

BB is a solvent so it's use is conditional on the solubility of the raw powder in BA and oil. I think The ester does affect the solubility so yes the ester matters. I don't think you'll have much success with short esters without BB. Maybe if you made them at ridiculously low concentrations but I can't be sure.

Notits likes this.
  5. JUICEHEAD99

JUICEHEAD99 Junior Member

Your right, short esters crash at a lower dose, without BB prop wouldn't hold.

Eth without BB may hold but as the vial is used, the less volume in vial the more chance it will crash so it may hold in 10ml vial but use few ml and vial may turn to crystal

6. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

If you start with a 10mlmvial and use a few ml it will not all of a sudden crash. Yes there's less volume but there's also less hormone as well bc you used some of it. The rate of hormone and total volume drop in direct proportion to one another.

Cml41987 and IronBrothers like this.
  7. JUICEHEAD99

Yes but it's like 10 people being huddled in North Pole, yes there's less people and less heat but outside temp effects less volume more.

I've made 600mg/ml before that holds fine in 20 ml vial, but when it's gets down to 1ml it crashes and crashes easyer the less it has in it

8. Notits

Notits Member

Exactly, the concentration is the same.

9. JUICEHEAD99

see above

10. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

I see your point now.

11. Notits

Notits Member

I did, it still says the same thing. It does not add up.
    If you have 10oz of 90 Proof alcohol and you dump out 6oz. You have 4oz of 90 proof alcohol.
    The concentration of hormone does not change.

12. Notits

Notits Member

I'm not getting it

13. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

I've never had it happen to me what he described but an analogy might be you have a 20oz bottle of water and a gallon of water. Which one freezes quicker?

14. Notits

Notits Member

Gotchya

hotdog23 likes this.
  15. IronBrothers

IronBrothers Member

I understand. The less volume of oil in the vial, the less insulated it is to the elements. More prone to cooling that may cause an ester/hormone to crash.

Cml41987 and JUICEHEAD99 like this.
  16. ATodd

ATodd Member

If it's not soluble at a certain concentration it will crash Eventually. Doesn't matter if it's 2mL or 200 mL its a matter of when. Pressure within the vial can also play a part. The ONLY thing that determines holding solubility is the ester and which solvents you use.
    Atodd

Notits and Docd187123 like this.
  17. JUICEHEAD99

Spot on, had it happen to me many times when making 600mg/ml (300mg test eth 300 tren eth) or making 400mg/ml tren eth with BB at 12%

Notits likes this.