Woman on anavar

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids - Open to Everyone' started by LifeSTRONG, Feb 22, 2015.

1. LifeSTRONG

LifeSTRONG Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

My question is what to expect from a woman taking low doses of Anavar. My ol lady is going to start a cycle but obviously I'm looking for either women input or the people where their ol lady or women they know have tried it.

2. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

First thing, make sure it's really Anavar.

3. lucabratzi

lucabratzi Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Agreed. Get pharma only. Spend the extra money for it. 99.99% of ugl has it cut w another hormone.

Sorry I can't help though.

Ozzy619 and LifeSTRONG like this.
  4. LifeSTRONG

Looks like I might have to abort that idea I only get ugl. Thanks though guys much appreciated

5. Sworder

Sworder Member

How many UGLs have you tested to get those numbers?:D

6. lucabratzi

lucabratzi Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

78.6% of stats are made up on the spot. Lol

I was just tryin to make the point that most ugl's put winny, dbol, tbol or just bunk stuff in to substitute. If a guy takes it its one thing but a woman takin dbol might be bad.

Ozzy619 likes this.
  7. Walker

Walker Member

it might not be bad...it WILL be bad....not even worth the risk if its not legit pharma

8. LouFerrigno43

LouFerrigno43 Junior Member

Buy from a reputable source and labmax it. Problem solved

hotdog23 and Sworder like this.
  9. Sworder

Sworder Member

I agree, plenty of reputably UGLs out there. Compounding pharmacies were killing ppl with some of the test they were supplying ppl literally. Have faith in the UGL you choose and you are good.
    I like the statistic on that one, but honestly most UGLs I have dealt with put customer before profit. It can be win/win, customer gets product wanted and UGL gets profit. It's only the UGL that wants to be greedy that does that shit. There are many UGLs that make really good quality products, honestly I would prefer UGL to pharma grade because of price and intention to keep sales going. UGL could also overdose to your advantage just for that reason. Don't assume UGL is bad, it is just what the UGL has a standard of practice some prefer fucking ppl over and making a little more profit. Some UGL will go above and beyond to satisfy clients. I have had human grade available to me but the UGLs now a days are really good. Would trust some of them more than a compounding pharmacy.. Just my 2 cents..

10. Walker

Walker Member

thats like finding a needle in a hay stack...good luck with that one partner...:rolleyes:

11. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Best be safe than sorry and shell out for the pharma grade. Expect to pay a very large amount.

bdg77 likes this.
  12. LifeSTRONG

Ya I'm not worried bout the ugl part of it I am more worried about the supplier in the raw side of it cause the ugl is not like that it's local. I can't/haven't searched for pharma so I'd rather abort cause my ol lady don't need to be getting a dick bigger then I

nophat likes this.
  13. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

my gf was very lean and used pharm grade var , she got good hardness and excellent vascularity .
    and on only 10 mg a day , but you better have deep pockets it is pricey .

14. bparmy11b

bparmy11b Member

U ever thought about a quick DNP cycle. It's harsh but has amazing fat loss results. I'd say at least research it and think about it.

15. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

what could a DNP cycle possibly have in common with a woman using Anavar ??

16. bparmy11b

bparmy11b Member

Nothing in common with Anavar. But depending on if she's just looking for fat loss it would be a good choice. But if she wants to get lean and vascular anavar all the way. Definitely 2 completely different things.

The Tone likes this.
  17. LifeSTRONG

Nah not diet. That can come natural diet and slight enhancement. Was going for definition and so on forth. I'll probably just abort that idea since I don't get pharma and I don't feel like paying for testing atm. Plus every batch I'd want to test beyond just the original.

18. The Tone

The Tone Member

:eek: As stated above it is pricing. but with a good diet and low doses for a woman it works very well. Just my input

19. No results are worth a Woman ingesting some unknown products that may well cause severe outcomes bro. On Anabolicboard, one of the sources have pharm Anavar and ive seen biggerben on there.

Roid Rage and LifeSTRONG like this.
  20. heady muscle

heady muscle Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If I find real pharma var, my wife ain't getting it!