Worst Rage Story

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by KBD, Jul 14, 2010.

1. BBC3

BBC3 Member

Its alright there King'er.... You know you are OK in my books..... This is life and talks is cheap. Trash talk is even cheaper. Racing IS RUbbin,,,, and all that stuff. I sometimes KNOW I am have offended after TALKING..... I dont mean to. I appreciate your consideration.

So all I am sayin is I do a lot of talkin for a living, and talk dont mean nothin. So when I act offensive, nothing is meant literal. You ALWAY have to know who you are dealing with prior to running loose lip, but this is an internet forum. So I get carried away. We are all figments here...

CARRY ON OL' SOn.....:)

2. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

You should have done it. One less "problem" for society to deal with.

3. BBC3

BBC3 Member

Here's some wisdom with age. Runover him FIRST, then beat his ass. A lot easier that way...[:eek:)]

4. Get Some

Get Some Member

...And if you're going to do it, you might as well use a firetruck...and hit him while he's already falling. (I can't believe this video exists, it's so relevant)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZUWKIzcK3U]YouTube - Drunk Black Guy Hit By Firetruck While Falling[/ame]

5. MAYO

MAYO Member

No cock bags!!! Obama and Pelosi say that you should wrap the poor man in a blanket, take him to your home, and divide up all of your possesions with him in order to bring his standard of living up to yours. Geez what are you guys thinking? On second thought.......run his ass over. But make sure you kill him on the spot so that there's not another malpractice suit against the doc that saves his life.

6. youngstunna

youngstunna Member

Just watched the video of the black guy falling and getting hit by a firetruck that was priceless!

7. KBD

KBD Member

alls good brutha

8. freakinhuge

freakinhuge Junior Member

Love that Firetruck video, unreal.