wrestlers dying young of heart problems

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by foreveryoung, Apr 28, 2016.

1. foreveryoung

foreveryoung Member

is it from being too big? or is high testosterone a causing factor?

was just reading about Ultimate Warrior and Macho Man Randy Savage, both died very young suddenly from heart problems

2. brutus79

brutus79 Member

I am sure it is
    Too big for too long
    No downtime- no "coming off" or responsible cruising- you will get replaced in a second
    And the biggest
    Recreational drug use...
    Doing muscle enhancers and doing coke/ drinking regularly is bad, mmmmmkay?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

3. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Alot of that's just genetics man. Cold hard truth
    Hellwigs pops died of a heart attack too. Don't hear that in the media tho huh
    Like brutus said cocaine and other drugs not associated with AAS are part of the problem.
    Did you know wrestlers don't have health insurance? So when they go in to get treated it comes out of their pocket. How often do you think they get hurt? Every damn night. Which means alot of pain killers as a means to an end. This is the biggest issue imo

4. Its looking more and more like pain pills took Princes life . Its happened again . :confused:

Gunrunner and Big_poppa_Bren like this.
  5. heady muscle

heady muscle Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The gym I worked at twenty-five years back attracted all the WWF wrestlers while they were in town. They were always asking for pain meds, weed, roids....
    These guys are on so much different shit I am surprised they lived as longs as they did.

6. bigstretch

bigstretch Member

Like everyone is saying it's a combination of things. I knew a chick that would party with WWF wrestlers when they were in town. She pretty much said that they were like roided up rock stars. Booze, coke, pain pills, riods, it's a deadly combination.

7. Big_poppa_Bren

Big_poppa_Bren Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It's uppers and downers bud. Yes AAS played a part. But look at Mr perfect. Coke got him. Painkillers booze the lot. These guys hardly had a chance to heal there body's and rest.

8. PaulHeyman

PaulHeyman Member

Wrestlers take steroids. Obvious ones like Ultimate Warrior, Goldberg, Hogan, Cena, etc. But even guys who don't necessarily appear huge like Chris Jericho have taken or take them. Pain killer abuse is a huge problem because of the physical beating and wear n tear of the travel schedule. Which eventually leads to needing uppers like coke to get going every morning.

Steroids 100% play a role and take a toll on their shortened life spans but it is in combination with abusing recreational drugs and booze also

9. foreveryoung

foreveryoung Member

interesting replies, so it seems the consensus on here is not to blame aas, but lay the blame on opiates or cocaine

did toxicology on these mentioned guys confirm cocaine? opiates are used a lot in medicine, are there studies showing the link to heart infarcts from painkillers?

really curious, I worry about this stuff, I don't do any of the rec drugs or painkillers, so if those are truly the blame I will feel relieved

10. Big_poppa_Bren

Big_poppa_Bren Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

AAS played a role in all of the users. But while knowing the risks that come with AAS. Some people redlined by using together with other substances.

AAS is by no means safe. Steroids ARE dangerous. Even more so when combined with other things like coke and so on.

But most responsible users of AAS will be concerned and health will be an issue. No booze, no rec drugs etc.

Dr JIM likes this.
  11. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

The responsible substances are MUCH MORE than AAS, I promise unequivocally.

Let's see they launch chairs, body parts and themselves onto a carpeted spring loaded canvas mat and come to an abrupt halt on their back, side or HEAD!

These guys ARE using a number of controlled substances, alcohol, drugs, recreational or otherwise and eventually the body suffers!

12. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Time will tell but the amount of "Percs" required for a chronic opiate user to OD on is generally more than what is prescribed in one pill bottle.

UNLESS combined with OTHER respiratory depressants such as benzos or alcohol!

Oregongearhead likes this.
  13. toolman

toolman Member

Because all the guys in here on AAS do not want to hear it. I am absolutely positive the heart issues are due to AAS and HGH abuse. High hematocrits and blood viscosity for the cycles they have run lead to the thickening of the LV, cardiomyopathies, etc. I am sure opioids do not help but they are not dying from liver failure or respiratory failure, it is the heart defect. Sure genetics play a big part in heart disease but not killing them so young and often. Cycling the stacks that I have read in these forums for years are absolutely going to do damage to your CVC and if you run them for a living like these guys do with HGH as well, you cannot expect a long life. It is exactly why I stopped cycling years ago! I saw the light and hope you do if you are tying to kid yourself. The mass is not worth it!

14. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

There's a lot of truth in these words, primarily bc few BB understand or are willing to accept the notion of MASS IN MODERATION.

15. Yes it looks like benzo"s were present too on Prince. The opiate/benzo stack is a bad stack...

16. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Add a few antidepressants some booze and that "stack" has led several musical icons to their graves, including Elvis, and Whitney Houston!

17. gr8whitetrukker

Why can't we just "lose" Timberlake or the Kardashian's?

kiwigear, Eman, toolman and 2 others like this.
  18. ...and lose Jay Z and his Bee and Kanye and Taylor Swift . Oh and Tom Brady too....(gonna get hated for this :mad: ) jk

toolman and gr8whitetrukker like this.
  19. gr8whitetrukker

We could lose lady gaga while were at it
    and that thunder slut Madonna too

20. ..and that fkn puss John Mayer . JC that music is sickening :mad:

KillaBig and gr8whitetrukker like this.