WU vs. MoneyGram

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by dude2003, May 4, 2004.

dude2003 Junior Member

I have never used MoneyGram. How does it compare to WU? Can you pick up money without ID with a test question?
    Captain Planet

Captain Planet Junior Member

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but can't those means of paying be traced? Obviously its not super insecure or else a lot of guys wouldn't use it, but why not stick to cash?

Sorry to Hijacik a thread, I was just wondering.......

As for moneygram, I bet you need ID, as you seem to for all the money transfer systems.

lonewolf36 Junior Member

You can pick up MoneyGram with ID. MoneyGram is way, way, way, way cheaper than WU.

neverEnuff Junior Member

ive used moneygram and western union with out ever having to use ids but that was to send money.

why not just get a money order send it to evocash than use evo its great bro-if u are using it to buy juice..u can use a fake name and everything its greatt
    Your Endo

Your Endo Junior Member

You DONT need to use Id for WU or MG when sending or recieving if your only using cash.

Use a Test Q&A for the reciever and you will not need an Id to recieve.

Remember you've got to use cash for a WU/MG transfer if you want to be totaly untracable. Credit card transactions require Id for both sender and reciever. -Your Endo

andruw251 Junior Member

mg is the same as wu only cheaper. neither is any more insecure or tracable. mg is much cheaper and you can still use a test question

gman67 Junior Member

you can pick up without ID with a tq,,but just a reminder the clerks are just as dumb...I've had more problems with MG than WU and had to show my ID last time I used them because they left off the test question.

gman67 Junior Member

Not really,,Ive had many transactions with WU and never had to show ID,,this one location insisted I show ID,,I left and never went back and haven't had to show ID at any other location since.

frank1234 Junior Member

I just used MG two weeks ago at Walmart. 35 % cheaper than WU for the same exact transaction. I didn't need a ID (I was the sender) and the test uestion takes place of the recievers ID. The General MGR of the WALMAT did the transaction as all the workers were incompetant.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.