WWE

Discussion in 'Sports' started by CdnGuy, Aug 16, 2016.

1. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Why Randy Savage gave the best promos ever:

2. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

@Ultimatepip

WWE-WWF Best Ultimate Warrior Promo Ever!:

3. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

bickel29 likes this.
  4. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

There's a new best promo in town bro

5. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

And yes, Ive been watching since the 80s and I still watch every week

bickel29, vani11agori11a and CdnGuy like this.
  6. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Tell me you had the WWF wrestling ring as a kid. I still remember king Kong bundy was my favorite action figure when playing lol

images-5.jpg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  7. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

You kidding me? Man I had everything. I spent some time growing up in ATL so I was real big on old WCW. Sting, Luger, Flair, Steiner Bros, Flyin Brian.

But I was huge on WWE too. I would spend my allowance on action figures and have dream matches of WCW vs WWF.

CdnGuy and vani11agori11a like this.
  8. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

I still remember the day I found out wrestling was scripted. I was in 4th grade. It was pouring rain so we watched a Wrestlemania tape instead of doing PE.

Our teacher told us it was scripted and about the tables and chairs and how they know how to fall. I was actually relieved because after the shows would go off one week Id be worried all week if the wrestlers were ok. From then on I could watch and just have fun.

9. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

vani11agori11a likes this.
  10. Oh yeah!!!!! Anyone remember Prime Time Elix Skipper? He and Mr. Hughes trained me down in ATL. Along with a few other guys you may know, Moose, Sam Shaw, Heath Slater, Apollo Crews, and Kenneth Johnson (just took part in the Cruiserweight Classic, one of my best friends to this day)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

CdnGuy likes this.
  11. How you doin?!

jaymaximus likes this.
  12. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Lmao

13. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

@CdnGuy wouldve liked Skipper. I think he was part of Team Canada.

Ive alreadt said Im a fan of Slater. Glad he's getting a little shine now, even if it is mostly taken beat downs. He's the only one on every show

CdnGuy and vani11agori11a like this.
  14. I hope he gets to bring more of his old viciousness to the screen..... he had a helluva intensity to his performance back in the day. Maybe save him by having him snap, to get out of jobber status.

15. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

I figure they gotta have something planned. It would be a lot of effort put in to a storyline just to have him in the same place he was before. But with WWE you never know.

16. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

17. bickel29

bickel29 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Well, here you go CDNGUY, a real Canadian for you, AND it even combines weight lifting, with it.;)

And, yes, the bar was gimmicked, because this is no where near a legit 655 lbs.:rolleyes:

CdnGuy likes this.
  18. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Can't imagine the American brothers got Stampede wrestling down there back in the day ?

Dynamie Kid and Bret Hart interview:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  19. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

British Bulldogs with Chris Benoit:

20. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Top 25 Greatest Canadian Wrestlers of All Time