Xopenex and fat loss

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by billydidit, Aug 31, 2010.

billydidit

billydidit Member

So my gf has these Xopenex inhalers at work that are samples from reps. Xopenex is supposedly a more advanced albuterol molecule that has the advantages of less frequent dosing and fewer side effects.

I wanted to aid in fat loss with the added benefit of improving my ability to do cardio while on my huge 12 week tren A cycle.

My questions are as follows:

• Will Xopenex have the same weight loss properties as Albuterol?
    • Do the inhalers work the same way as an UGL liquid?
    • Assuming Xopenex will burn fat, what kind of dose would I need to burn fat if I were using an inhaler?

45mcg per pump

peace

-bj

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
    IronCore

IronCore Active Member

I think you answered your own question here bro... the dosage isn't really high enough...

nice thought though...

billydidit

billydidit Member

So in general inhalers help with the airways, but they are nowhere near the dosage needed for fat loss.

If Xopenex is anything like albuterol, I would need to use an entire canister every day to match the amounts used in UGL liquid doses.

Am I the only one here that is thinking that this is a bad idea to take this kind of dosage of these substances? Xopenex or Albuterol?

Or is it just different to your body when you take it via oral rather than inhale?

peace

-bj

IronCore

IronCore Active Member

No,no...and yes

billydidit

billydidit Member

Okay so unless I actually have breathing problems, stay away from the inhalers.

gotcha.

-bj

BarryGrad

BarryGrad Junior Member

From my personal clinical experience at the hospital Xoponex does not have nearly as bad the increased heart rate side effect as albuterol.

Albuterol is slowing becoming less popular, due to the tachycardia that it causes. Xoponex is what most hospitals use when in need of a bronchodila

BarryGrad

BarryGrad Junior Member

Make sure to monitor your heart rate when taking those doses. You don't want to have a heart attack or go into heart failure. I'm hoping your already fit and just taking this to get you over a hump.

billydidit

billydidit Member

Actually just to get into single digit BF%

Lizard King

Lizard King Member

I don't believe it will do what you want it to do billy. My wife takes this when her asthma gets really bad and it doesn't come close to the way it makes her feel on anything else. Helps her breath better but without the sides.

BarryGrad

BarryGrad Junior Member

If you want those side effects (inc. heart rate/temp), use Aminophylline, way better than albuterol and Xoponex.

billydidit

billydidit Member

Hummm never heard of Aminophylline. Can any of you bros share your experience with Aminophylline?

peace

-bj

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.