Xroids.com and euroking-gear.com

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by 4wheel, Oct 15, 2012.

4wheel

4wheel Junior Member

.....are the same thing?

Look at these two email replies I've gotten from them:

You have New ticket with this text:
    Hi Bro!
    Welcome to XRoids!
    Be sure you’ve found the right place :)
    Thank you for joining us.
    We are here to serve you in the best way.
    We accept only wstern union and money gram at the moment, some more payment options are expected in about a month.
    We endorse kalpa Pharmaceuticals, it's our best seller now.
    The arrival to Denmark should be 10-15 days, we can ship inside EU but you should confirm availability of the ordered products with us, before paying for the order.
    We are always pleased to help you , so , please do not hesitate to contact us whether you need further assistance.
    Warmest Regards,
    XRoids.
    Customer Support Team.

------------------------------
    You have New ticket with this text:
    Hi Bro!
    Welcome to EKG!
    Be sure you’ve found the right place :)
    Thank you for joining us.
    We are here to serve you in the best way.
    We are authorized resellers of such UGLs as Kalpa pharmaceutical, dragon pharma, genshi and sciroxx.
    We endorse taking kalpa, it's our best seller now.
    We don;t have much customers in Denmark but we are shiping there from Bulgaria so the package have a rather high success rate of arrival.
    We accept only Western union and money gram payments right now.
    our normal arrival time is 10-15 days.
    We are always pleased to help you , so , please do not hesitate to contact us whether you need further assistance.
    Warmest Regards,
    EuroKingGear.
    Customer Support Team.

Uhhhhhhhhhmmmm... They seem rather similar wouldn't you agree? For christ sakes I don't trust any of these fucking sources. I've had people advice me to use 100 different sources. Most of them seem to be run by the same guys anyway.....! And the rest are email sources that I have zero chance of verifying.

MBA

MBA Junior Member

It is quite obvious it is same person. Sources are usually opening more websites as brings more customers. Lots of they are not USA/UK based and English is poor.
    Euroking is from Turkey and he sells legit Turkish products, that he gets OTC in Turkey from what I know. UGL that he sells also are same as other UGL, poor quality.

4wheel

4wheel Junior Member

So which would be his turkish product? He "endorses" Kalpa pharmaceuticals as you can read in the email he sent me.

Have you used him before? I don't like the fact that they put up multiple homepages under different names.

Donzi

Donzi Junior Member

There r 2 more websites miles apart in Turkey. - Bulgaria. all 4 use the same greeting. My guess. 1 wealthy - educated - person runs all 4 and 90% of his staff does not speak English. As far as UGL and what not I specify my orders. Testolic. and other brands I prefer over others. prices ok. shipped fine.

I've ordered from euroking. Very very quick shipping to US about 9 days

4wheel

4wheel Junior Member

Testolic is not really a brand, it's a product name for test prop as far I can make out. And neither euroking nor xroids carry it.

Donzi you're the guy who adviced me to use xroids. Why not recommend any of the products that he carries if that is your preferred source?

I find your interesting theory on how the sites are run interesting though.
    Does anyone else have experience using euroking or xroids?

Donzi

Donzi Junior Member

holy fuk, fish on ur own then, Yea I no wtf it is, just a example. And yea ask ud b amazed at what they carry. Why advertise anything good when avg people like u wouldnt no the diff. Wow go u happy hunting,.,

Donzi

Donzi Junior Member

fml. nothing pisses me off more than just stupid. questions. I have never been asked the same thing so many times. People share the personal experiences and get hit with more, Well bluebathtub44 thinks this and yellowcatshit68 says this. Dont even get me started on harryhands37.
    Ahhh. we good, I so needed that.

NP4ch

NP4ch Junior Member

ROIDSEEK is the same guy as well

4wheel

4wheel Junior Member

I've been called worse than average. My message wasn't meant to be insulting. But you gotta understand, Donzi, that over an internet board and a few simple lines it's impossible to tell genuine advice from the promotion of a scammer's business. I appreciate the fact that you've helped me with advice and continue to answer questions.

All of this would be a lot easier if there weren't so much money and lies involved in the business. What I dont understand is how you can think my questions are stupid and you can seem amazed that I'm not able to tell real advice from bullshit. What are my chances of exposing a scammer, really? What are my chances of knowing what you're telling me is true?

You never mentioned that I should ask for specific products before? I'm sorry if I offended you, but I'm simply trying to avoid wasting my hard earned money on fake gear/scammers. I hope you understand.

If you are located in US I would avoid ordering international with the whole operation Pangea going on. I have orders from europeanabolic sitting in customs and texxgears hasn't shipped yet cause its too risky.

4wheel

4wheel Junior Member

I live in europe, so I'm actually looking for a european supplier. Thanks for the heads up though :)

webmacho

webmacho Junior Member

For euro buy on anabolicseurope dot com package travels only insde eu delivery time is about 5 days

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.