Yes!! NYC Gyms allowed to re--open Sept 4!!

Worf

I’d venture to guess that people who are physically fit are the least impacted by this thing. Restaurants and gas stations are open 24/7. Get you a microwaveable burrito and some chips with an iced coffe but the gyms are closed and Heart disease is still the leading cause of death in America.

MindlessWork

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I am sure that gyms in NY and NJ will require masks, like mine does up here in the sticks of NH...

About time the gyms start opening again. A buddy of mine down in CT tells me his gym opened a few weeks ago there.

Just stay safe guys, a workout isn't worth getting the 'Rona. Sanitizers and masks!

Silentlemon1011

I’d venture to guess that people who are physically fit are the least impacted by this thing. Restaurants and gas stations are open 24/7. Get you a microwaveable burrito and some chips with an iced coffe but the gyms are closed and Heart disease is still the leading cause of death in America.

Seriously
In my area, the far fucks can go crush KFC by the bucket with all their fat friends and all the other chubbys in the area.

But I'm limited to a 1 hour gym session appointments only.

Okay...

Dresden

Shit i exercise 4 time a week and COVID knocked me on my ass...it does NOT discriminate

MindlessWork

Shit i exercise 4 time a week and COVID knocked me on my ass...it does NOT discriminate
Ouch you ain't kidding...hope you don't get any long term effects.

A family member close to me has just tested positive and now I'm very nervous about it.

Sponsored Links