yes, you can use a 29 gauge/'1/2" syringe!

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by assfastgrass, Sep 11, 2010.

assfastgrass

assfastgrass Junior Member

Just want to inform you that you can use a 29 gauge..1/2' needle with no problem whatsoever when injecting your calves, quads, shoulders, traps and triceps. As long as you don't have a thick layer of fat to go through to the muscle. I keep hearing the mis informed stating that the oil is to thick to pass through these thin needles... BS... I use a 22 gauge 1' or 11/2" for glutes however.

solo47

solo47 Active Member

Bullshit.

Solo

Deacon

Deacon Member

I dont know how you gte any oil based steroid to push through a 29 g pin - I cant

ed0001

ed0001 Junior Member

thats crazy dawg....and every newbie reading this, stick to glutes, delts, and the vastus lateralis for im injections. 21-23 g(21 preferebly) ..1 inch for the delts and vastus lateralis, and the smallest for the glutes would be 1 1/4.

Reinheart

Reinheart Active Member

No, you can't use this type of syringe unless you're injecting peptides into small muscle groups (but this requires normal to low bf% as well).

Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Are you saying it is impossible to draw the oil into a syringe with this size needle? This is different than injecting. Injections can be done with 29 guage.

Reinheart

Reinheart Active Member

Yes, injections can be done with 29gauge but with limitation to peptides, hcg, Insulin and so on. I don't know if water based steroids can be injected with such a small pin. I've never done it, but when it comes to oils, i sometimes have a hard time pushing the plunge with a 23 gauge/1 inch so i can only imagine how it's going to be with a 29 gauge.

Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

I've never had a problem with oil-based steroids and 29 gauge. I guess the difficulty depends on several factors - volume size (3ml much more difficult than 1ml), patience (10 second injection versus 90-120 injection), the product viscosity (pharmaceutical versus high-dose UGL products), etc.

Reinheart

Reinheart Active Member

That sounds great! If that is so, i am going to run test suspension for my next cycle and inject it with a slin pin. According to you, this can be done. Right Millard?

Even though, with 23gauge/1inch i still take my time to inject, usually over a minute because i inject the solution fast, i get sore like hell.

I am currently using pharm grade testoviron which hurts like hell. It probably has a high concertration of BA.

buddy1

buddy1 Member

A 25g pin seems to be an exercise of patience for me...

Reinheart

Reinheart Active Member

For oily solubes or suspension?

buddy1

buddy1 Member

Oil

Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Steroid Forum Leader

First, of course it's possible. I've been advocating doing it this way for 12 years now. It works, period.

It's kind of unfortunate that many continue to insist it won't work -- without ever trying, of course, but out of some idea that they can simulate it in their head and "prove" it won't work.

As to the "patience" aspect: it's much kinder on the muscle for the oil to flow in slowly. This is actually an advantage of the 29 gauge. It is quite difficult to deliberately inject as slowly when using a 23 gauge -- it becomes much too easy to push the oil in at a rate far faster than it could possibly seep between muscle fibers.

KBD

KBD Active Member

Absolutely, i have pulled tren through a fuckin 31g insulin 5/16 syringe.

Takes a long fuckin time, but it can be done.

Reinheart

Reinheart Active Member

Ok, i am convinced. I am going to shoot my triceps tommorow. Half cc to each long head of pharm grade testoviron.

I know i am going to regret this.... lol

KBD

KBD Active Member

that a boy.

Reinheart

Reinheart Active Member

I am going to use a 27x1/2".

KBD

KBD Active Member

even better :D

Reinheart

Reinheart Active Member

This got me so wired that i am wiling to inject tri's, bi's and pecs. :D

Reinheart

Reinheart Active Member

Is it going to look my triceps look more swole than they usually are?

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.