yohimbine hcl

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by popcorn, Aug 22, 2014.

1. popcorn

popcorn Member

a lot of people talk about ECY stack over ECA. But they say use Yohimbine HCL. Wondering if you guys get it over the counter or is there a more concentrated version? If you use over the counter for yohimbine hcl what is the best brand?

ECA ratio is 1:10:3 I think = 25mg/250mg/75mg

what is the ECY ratio?
    https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/yohimbine-hcl-doses.134258496/
    "Studies have concluded that the ideal dosing for Yohimbine is .2mg/kg (11) -- this would be 20mg for a 220lb person (0.09 mg/lb of body weight)."
    ^ does this still hold true?

It would be 25mg/250mg/20mg if i was 220lbs.
    Can I take this 3 x a day or would i split the yohimbine hcl into 3 doses each approx 7mg.

2. JaAg

JaAg Junior Member

Lyle Mcdonald, in his one of his book mentions this. I thought he recommended using the yohimbine (dose all at once), caffeine, tyrosine stack pre aerobic training (at least 3 hours fasted when insulin levels are near baseline for stubborn fat) and using the ECA stack the other two times of the day which he also says works better on low carb type diets which increase the catecholamine (adrenaline and noradrenaline) output (mobilize fatty acids) in responses to exercise, caffeine and ephedrine.

3. popcorn

popcorn Member

good to know thanks man. yeah i read you have to take yohimbine while fasted or it doesnt work. thats smart to take it all at once in the morning and do eca the rest of the day.

4. JaAg

JaAg Junior Member

The tyrosine (which helps jack up catecholamine output) will raise insulin levels slightly, but, with a 5 to 10 minute warm-up assuming you have not consumed a bunch of carbs (or insulin raising aminos like leucine, arginine, glutamine ect) then, insulin should go back to near baseline fairly quickly with the rise of the catecholamine’s to the exercise stressor. The yohimbines antagonizing effects on the alpha 2 adrenoreceptors are pretty much blocked in the presence of insulin.

5. popcorn

popcorn Member

oh man i never knew amino acids raise insulin levels, ill look into it

6. JaAg

JaAg Junior Member

I do not think ALL amino's raise insulin insulin levels. I am fairly certain the ones mentioned above do however.

7. JaAg

JaAg Junior Member

on a practical note, I often use the yohimbine, caffeine, tyrosine combo when I split aerobic from lifting into two sessions that day (take them in a fasted state). I would eat and have some rest in between. That way I can get the preworkout stuff (later) for the lifting and not worry about insulin levels interfering with fat mobilization.

8. Joeblack

Joeblack Member

MJR ECAY...love it

9. popcorn

popcorn Member

Amazon has lots of reviews on Primaforce Yohimbine HCL. Think ill just go with that.

10. popcorn

popcorn Member

MJR sells a lot of bunk crap. I dont trust them

11. JaAg

JaAg Junior Member

Amazon also sells it in the powder form if you have a scale you can weigh out a small portion, about a lemon seed size amt or less for the ~= 15 to 25 mg you'll need.

if you prefer the 2.5 mg caps you can also shop around at

truenutrition.com
    allstarhealth.com

who may have better prices. I am using the powder will scale version and have grams of yohimbine hcl which should last me quite a while.

ephedrine can be obtained over the counter at any local cvs or walgreens (bronkaid or primatene ) showing your id and signing the electronic form saying your not going to make meth ect ect ect. It is not a contolled substances, unless your in a sports organization such at the olympics that have their own rules.