You can't make this s$%t up!

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Undertow333, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Undertow333

Undertow333 Member

So I went to my wife's gym today to help her out a bit. I was going to have a nice, easy leg day since I had already bombed them out this week. It was not to be. I finished my front squats and rounded the corner to the leg press. Low and behold....A chick with 8 plates a side on there and repping it out! She was pretty large muscular wise and had huge fake boobs. I walked up and asked if she minded if I worked in. To my suprise, she was a he!:eek: And Bulgarian or some type of Russian. We trained through the leg press adding several more plates along the way. Then we went on to hacks. We went are seperate ways after that and I finished my "easy day". My legs are still shaky and tight. Thanks for the workout big, Bulgarian tranny! [:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

2. TheGuy85

TheGuy85 Member

That is a hell of an encountet

3. tlm4

tlm4 Member

That's great haha. Made my day.

4. lilgumby

lilgumby Member

lol yeah you cant make that up . thats some funny s*&t right there

5. jymis

jymis Member

A little scary but yah that was a great story.

6. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Wtf, I would have worked a different bodypart that day

7. Undertow333

Undertow333 Member

[:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]I didn't know she was a tranny till she spoke and I really dont care anyway. The whole time I was thinkin, "I can't wait to tell this story".

8. kaoticsolja

kaoticsolja Member

That's an awesome story

9. illuminatty

illuminatty Member

Lol @ she was HE!

10. jayb

jayb Member

Which locker room did he/she go in?

11. Undertow333

Undertow333 Member

That is the question there. I would guess neither. I would go neither if it were me. Of coarse the only time I hit the locker room anyway is to take an emergency shit!:eek: