You guys know what this means?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jake_dufner, Apr 13, 2018.

1. jake_dufner

jake_dufner Junior Member

i was staring into space & the girl i liked was walking by & she was looking at me while i was staring into space. then later i was staring at the wall & when i looked over i see her looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day i heard her saying “i don’t know why he looks at me”?

2. Spooby

Spooby Member

FB_IMG_1487443803128.jpg

Oldschool likes this.
  3. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

I saw two dudes one with a limp the other wo a limp, they began whispering once they saw ME, and then both started limping.

Obviously my mere presence had a paralyzing effect on them right?

:oops:

4. Gbro

Gbro Member

Chickens have four types of feathers....

Dr JIM likes this.
  5. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Potato

6. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Nope, dude number one kicked up a pebble that landed squarely in dude number twos shoe causing him to limp.

The cause and effect relationship of human behavior often lies in the DETAILS.

7. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

I think it means she thinks you're mentally challenged because you just stare at shit.

RAre and Dr JIM like this.
  8. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Brutal...but to the point.

Inquiring Mind likes this.
  9. OMG. Like maybe she likes you and junk? You should totally slip her a note in homeroom dude and like maybe you two could hold hands when you walk home from school.

10. jake_dufner

jake_dufner Junior Member

yeah but i guess she has a boyfriend now because the other day when i went out with my friends i guess she was there with her boyfriend & i guess she saw me & was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then he looked away. but now when her boyfriend see's me around somewhere he just laughs at me. so idk

11. Blatant disrespect. Kick his ass and take his girl.
    Preferably on a beach, where you can kick sand in his face and call him skinny. Just follow this step by step.

atlas.jpg

AnTabolic73, HIGHRISK, RAre and 4 others like this.