You guys still here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ozzy619, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

I have been off here since I moved out of State but finally got situated and back on the gain train. Seeing where my old homies are because haven't seen them post since I've been back online. It's been about 2 days now and see a lot of new faces.

Wunderpus, ebk, tek, cdnguy, tileguy, penche, doc, korat, CBS, notits, pi22, Brutus, jbz and the other guys that I haven't seen. hotdog23 found me on social media somehow and he literally turned his life around in a good way.

I seen manwhore got banned which kinda makes me sad, he sure knew how to take a good beating. Also seen a ton of busts lately, fuck that. I thought operation cyber juice was bad enough. Anyways seeing whats up.

penche likes this.
  2. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

I'm not here

MindlessWork, RodgerThat and Ozzy619 like this.
  3. jacked44

jacked44 Member

I'm leaving Cali as well in about 6 months.

Ozzy619 likes this.
  4. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Damn I knew I missed a few cats, glad to see some familiar faces

5. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

I went to the Mountains in CO for a job, didn't realize I fucking hate the snow till I was already out here. I have about three more years out here and I'm going straight back to Cali. Where you heading to?

6. Genghis K.

Genghis K. Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to MESO @Ozzy619! Go to the new member area and introduce yourself.

7. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Thank you sir, I heard you guys are kinda rough on the new guys that came over from eroids though

8. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

I’m with JayMax. Somewhere, but not quite sure where.

Brandaddy and Ozzy619 like this.
  9. x11

x11 Member

Strong avi OP.

I run this show now....bow before me.

Ozzy619 likes this.
  10. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Wazz up @Ozzy619 ......Long time no see brother :cool:

Ozzy619 likes this.
  11. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

I still lurk but rarely post. Took a long cycle break and mainly post here when I'm on so now that I'm back situated I should be back more often. How's the family brother?

Skull likes this.
  12. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Cool glad someone with true knowledge is still here to lay the law down. You still talk to Brutus? How the strength gains coming along?

Docd187123 likes this.
  13. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Thanks Im a connoisseur of phat Latina ass, it gets much worse with tren. Glad to know my new place here lol

MindlessWork likes this.
  14. x11

x11 Member

Your G2G, any man running that strong an avi is a man I call my brother.

Clearance to post here authorized in full.

Ozzy619 likes this.
  15. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome back Wizard of Ozz it sure been a while and good to see you getting back on the gain train!

Ozzy619 likes this.
  16. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Thanks, you look much bigger in your current avi, you go to the dark side yet?

MindlessWork likes this.
  17. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Thanks man I've met a lot of good guys here and always keep in contact with a few of them even when I'm not present here. I've tried other boards but they all suck. Looking forward to seeing you on the battle ground of the threads.

18. x11

x11 Member

I cleared the battle ground with one sweep of my awesome.

@flenser tried to debate me last week, poor fool on suicide watch ever since. His family got me to call it off while there was still something left of him.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  19. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

Oz....you're never that far out of the loop at meso as long as you keep in touch with me...which you do. If anyone ever needs Oz just hit me up. I know where he beeeees.

Ozzy619 and RandallNowan like this.
  20. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Whats up brother Ben, glad to have a true OG here that I can call a damn good friend. Im heading back home in April again, miss the damn beach sunshine. It snowed the first day I got back here, I fucking hate the snow. Finally found a decent gym out here, but its nothing like Cali gyms. Absolutely no eye candy and guys working out in jeans and boots, redneck city.