Your favorite bulk supps source

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by Mac11wildcat, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Hey guys,

Going to be doing a bit of an experiment here. Looking for everyone’s favorite bulk supps (raw, individual compounds, not prepackaged mixes). Plan to send some samples to some of the members here I normally converse with, but that’s for later.

Which sites do you guys use or have heard of?! (US domestic please)

2. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I just ordered a bunch from bulk supplements to make my own pump product for way cheaper

sinewave3 likes this.
  3. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

I’m cooking up something similar. But it won’t be very cheap. Aiming to blend the best preworkout possible without all the bullshit. We’ll see how it goes. Looks like $1.50 a serving at their smallest bulk sizes.

4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I use bulk supplements too. I don't get much stuff. Some creatine and bcaa mainly.

5. tengtren

tengtren Member

Bulk supplements for me too

6. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Ya my whole concoction is a around the same price per serving. I’m excited to try it out. I just started implementing no stimulants pre-WO unless I’m completely drained which has been like once in the last 2 months. I know they restrict blood flow so I’m also going to implement my pump mixture during this 20 week bulk I will soon enjoy :cool:

Edit: the mixture in other brands is like $2.00-2.50/serving and mines around $1.00. Other brands also don’t have everything I want and have a lot of ingredients at half-ass doses so why not?!

7. D-max

D-max Member

Anyone have a place for cheap unflavored EAA's? Cant find much. Ordered a few lbs of them from myprotein, but now they doubled the price of them and they're about the same as truenutrition.

8. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

What do you consider cheap?

9. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Best bank for buck I’ve found is
    truenutrition. That’s if you take into account the amount of EAAs per serving.

10. Oliveironni

Oliveironni Junior Member

Bulk powders for me. I'm in Europe

11. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

You thinking about starting a supplement brand?

12. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

not in the immediate future. More for my use to get a no bullshit product exactly how I want it. But I wouldn’t be opposed to it. There’s SO much garbage on the market.

13. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Anyone serious into training wouldn’t mind paying extra for a quality product. I’d support you’re venture

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  14. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Once i order I’ll send a few samples out.

Hawkins and TheH0517 like this.
  15. Endure

Endure Member

Anyone know where to just get plain ephedra powder? You can always find it in the fat burners/thermos/pres but standalone you can't seem to just get it. Would rather dose as seen fit vs a company throwing X amount in.

16. bob357sig

bob357sig Member

Good luck with that one. I can’t even buy children’s cough medicine at the pharmacy without showing id because it has pseudo in it. You can thank all the meth tweakers and exploding labs cooking meth for all of those regulations regarding ephedra.

17. Endure

Endure Member

HCL is regulated just talking about ephedra that supps use which isn't the exact same thing.

18. valuum

valuum Member

I see people on the darknet offering pure epherda sometimes but it's always like a bulk powder shipped out of china.

19. Two favorite bulk supp companies that I use regularly each month are

MyProtein
    Myprotein US

And

True Nutrition
    True Nutrition

Roger rabbit, Gaynz39 and Logan44551 like this.
  20. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

Not a fan of bulk supplements anymore. Seems like they started using lower grade powders etc from when they first came on the scene

ickyrica likes this.