Your preferred t3 dose

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Evom1, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Just a quick question. What do most of you find to be your preferred t3 dose for the best results while minimizing risk of muscle loss? Also asking with the assumption that diet, training, AAS and gh are all already in check.

Just doing a bit of research and I know we have a lot of guys on here who hit awesome levels of conditioning. I personally have never pushed it beyond 50mcg or 75mcg

2. Havah

Havah Member

Why t3 over t4? Honest question here

3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Just the compound I'm inquiring about. Not comparing reasons to use one over the other

4. JokerTime94

JokerTime94 Member

You dont really neues much t3 if you have a good diet and train hard.
    But if you want to use, start slow and move up if needed.

5. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I know man, this is mostly a question for the guys who compete since it's more in regards to contest dieting, not the average person trying to get down to 10% or so

@fodsod @Mac11wildcat @size26s

The ole man and Mac11wildcat like this.
  6. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’ve never messed with t3 so I can’t help brother. Subb’d for input though.

The ole man likes this.
  7. size26s

size26s Member

Also I’ve never used t3 as well. I’ve used albuterol. Oral and injectable from Stanford

The ole man likes this.
  8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I've always been curious on that injectable blend he's got

The ole man likes this.
  9. Big.E89

Big.E89 Member

I use 25mcg t3 in prep and 100mcg T4. I try not to go any higher as I have in the past and have gotten extremely flat on even 50-75mcg to the point it's taken an entire week to fill back out.

I think if all other variables are in check with diet, training and cardio that should be plenty to get considerably lean. I only use pharma grade t3/t4

The ole man, darkdays and size26s like this.
  10. Evom1

Evom1 Member

+1 on pharma. I don't see how you could trust a ugl with MCG especially for something that critical.

Now do you feel 25mcg is effective? I ask because you always hear that your body makes 25mcg approximately

Eman likes this.
  11. Big.E89

Big.E89 Member

I definitely do, despite that being the consensus. I definitely notice a difference in fat loss in the first 4 wks of starting dosing

12. Eman

Eman Member

Not to mention, pharma t3 really isn't expensive at all... I can't believe anyone would bother with UGL for it, or anything dosed by the mcg.

13. Hacksaw Jim

Hacksaw Jim Member

Hey bro,, I personally never go over 50mcg a day on T3. I do have a habit to utilize it on cycle now because I feel it has a minor synergy effect combined with AAS,, especially with tren. I feel I can eat more and still stay lean on T3. I have also read on a lot of boards that T3 has a slight muscle catabolic effect at a dosage above 62mcg a day,,, so it may be wise to never go above 62mcg a day,, unless your into some really hard AAS or GH and insulin to put the catabolic effect at bay

14. Mrway14

Mrway14 Junior Member

50mcg/day is my ideal dose

15. Vipera1

Vipera1 Member

Went up to 150mcg with t4, and 75mcg t3.

I actually prefer t4 as the body converts to t3 as needed.