Ashley Vincent Livingston, better known as Redicat in the world of black market androgens, was extradited to the United States for prosecution last Tuesday after spending eight months in a Thailand jail. last March 2008, along with British Dragon co-founder Edwin Richard Crawley, in Pattaya (Thailand) as part of an international sting operation involving the (DEA). During his detention in Thai jail, he allegedly cooperated fully with Thai police in response to torture providing law enforcement with extensive information about his customers and business associates (“ ,” December 14).
- Access to 10 years of complete order records.
- A list of bribes and gifts given to various board moderators [which included free product, Rolex watches and cash].
- Details of payments to various bodybuilding forums for banner ads and other forms of online advertising.
- Statements detailing purchases of stock made from well known suppliers and manufacturers.
Redicat was officially arrested on December 9, 2008 by U.S. Marshall Special Agent Jason Sherrell upon arriving at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on a flight from Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport. His extradition was delayed by the Thailand airport closures at the end of November.
Ashley Livingston was transferred to a facility in Seattle, Washington where awaits trial facing multiple steroid distribution, steroid conspiracy and money laundering charges along with his co-conspirator Edwin Crawley in the United States District Court in the Western District of Washington as part of massive Operation Raw Deal investigation.
- Count 1 Conspiracy to Distribute Anabolic Steroids, in violation of 21 U.S.C. §841(a)(1).
- Count 2: Conspiracy to Import Anabolic Steroids, in violation of 21 U.S.C. §952(b).
- Counts 3 & 4: Distribution of Anabolic Steroids, in violation of 21 U.S.C. §§841(a)(1), 841(b)(1)(D) and 18 U.S.C. § 2.
- Count 5: Conspiracy to Engage in Money Laundering, in violation of 18 U.S.C.§§ 1956(a)(2)(A) and 1956(h).
- Counts 6 & 7: Money Laundering, in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 1956(a)(2)(A) and 18 U.S.C. §2.
It does not yet appear that Edwin Crawley (Ox of British Dragon) has been extradited from the Kingdom of Thailand to the United States for prosecution.
Ashley Livingston will remain in the custody of the U.S. Attorney General while awaiting trial; the(ICE) has placed an immigration detainer on Redicat.
Livingston aka Redicat is financially unable to afford counsel and attorney Nancy Tenney of thehas been appointed to represent his defense.