• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

is unclez legit?

That's a bit cryptic. No, he didn't touch me, or no he's not a scammer?
Atodd
He touched me too. 5-6 years ago. To the best of my knowledge, he had been busted several times. His domestic source got. busted brewing in his garage. Not so cryptic.

That's about how long ago a buddy of mine had some uncle Z hcg. He seemed to think it was the shiz. I thought that brand was long gone.

He's on SF saying he's trying to make things right. I don't trust him
And there's no reason you should. But at some point these UGLs should realize that cutting corners isn't going to benefit anyone in the long run. Sure, any UGL is only as good as their last batch. Their last batch is only as good as raws and "chemist" that created it. Hopefully people are intelligent enough to just put some pride and integrity into this endeavor. Once this is realized they won't have anything worry about. At least not from athletes, bodybuilders and suffering individuals in need of TRT.
So at some point there was an uncleZ site or something?

As legit as British Dragon or Asia Pharma. There isn't exactly copyright laws in this game.

I don't even think this is the same Uncle Fucker that has been around for several years. I can't keep track of how many times the name "Uncle Z" has been busted. Wouldn't be suprised if it's just some other guy trying to cash in on the name as we've seen many times before.

Either ways he's been caught numerous times selling counterfeit products.