• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Sustenon 250 Recipe

ScottyB_NFE

Playing around with some sust. I’ve brewed cyp and enanthate and found out the hard way that cyp doesn’t like to hold at 250mg/ml without plenty of BB. What’s a good Ba/BB ratio for sust? Using GSO for carrier.

Just finished the sustenon and some tren ace. Gonna leave it in the beaker for a while before I filter just to make sure I ain’t fucked nothin up lol

Awesome. Kinda what I was leaning towards but wasn’t sure with it being different esters.
Thanks for the reply man! Looking to spend a little more time with this so the input and info is appreciated [emoji1688]

Only reason I would see for possibly needing a bit more bb in your sustanon is that I brew in mct and mct seems to hold compounds a little better than gso. You should know by sometime tomorrow if you need more or not.

Only reason I would see for possibly needing a bit more bb in your sustanon is that I brew in mct and mct seems to hold compounds a little better than gso. You should know by sometime tomorrow if you need more or not.

Right on. Yea I’ve only used GSO so far. Why do you use mct? Just holds gear a little better or what? I’ve seen a lot of people do a 50/50 mix of both also.

Right on. Yea I’ve only used GSO so far. Why do you use mct? Just holds gear a little better or what? I’ve seen a lot of people do a 50/50 mix of both also.

It’s all I’ve ever used to brew with. I like the look of it and the viscosity of it. I’ve bought gso gear in the past and it’s quite a bit thicker than mct

Looking good brotha seems your practice in brewing is paying off :) I’m with @Iron Vett on using MCT, for me it flows better and is much easier to filter. Nothin against GSO to each their own. Test Cyp 250 should always hold around 20-21%BB.

Might have to start throwing it in there and try it out. Thanks bro you have definitely been part of schoolin me bro and it’s much fuckin appreciated. And to all y’all in the forum. I have what I’ve learned cuz of y’all. [emoji1377][emoji1377] still learning! Always remain teachable!

So this is the first thread in a while where the poster isn't brewing for their first cycle and trying to do either A) 5% BB and/or B) 500mg/ml concentrations.

Congrats on making solid usable product and actually asking questions and learning. Please don't take this as insulting or sarcastic...the insanity we've seen here is truly amazing.

For what it's worth I've used safflower, gso and MCT. My default has been safflower for no other reason than Basskiller liked it too but MCT absorbs compounds very well and is super easy to draw and pin. Only advantage to thicker oils is a slower release in Depot. It's why you see castor oil used for nebido. That said there is significant variability injection to injection and muscle to muscle anyway. Low blood flow muscles can extend release quite a bit. Not really something to focus on but just fyi.

So this is the first thread in a while where the poster isn't brewing for their first cycle and trying to do either A) 5% BB and/or B) 500mg/ml concentrations.

Congrats on making solid usable product and actually asking questions and learning. Please don't take this as insulting or sarcastic...the insanity we've seen here is truly amazing.

For what it's worth I've used safflower, gso and MCT. My default has been safflower for no other reason than Basskiller liked it too but MCT absorbs compounds very well and is super easy to draw and pin. Only advantage to thicker oils is a slower release in Depot. It's why you see castor oil used for nebido. That said there is significant variability injection to injection and muscle to muscle anyway. Low blood flow muscles can extend release quite a bit. Not really something to focus on but just fyi.

No insult taken whatsoever! I appreciate the input. I got turned onto the forums to learn so that’s what I’m tying to do. And I started breeding to save money and know for sure what I’m getting. No sense in doing unnecessary shit to feel like a big shot lol
Sounds like it might be worth getting the mct to use for shorter esters and the GSO for the longer ones? Would I be logical in thinking so?
And I think the only thing I would maybe try to brew at 500mg/ml would be EQ. That wouldn’t be too outrageous to attempt would it? Since it’s already a liquid in raw form.

No insult taken whatsoever! I appreciate the input. I got turned onto the forums to learn so that’s what I’m tying to do. And I started breeding to save money and know for sure what I’m getting. No sense in doing unnecessary shit to feel like a big shot lol
Sounds like it might be worth getting the mct to use for shorter esters and the GSO for the longer ones? Would I be logical in thinking so?
And I think the only thing I would maybe try to brew at 500mg/ml would be EQ. That wouldn’t be too outrageous to attempt would it? Since it’s already a liquid in raw form.

I would choose the carrier that you like and stick with it. Stay with that carrier unless you begin brewing exotic pre-work outs or some of these compounds that are hard to hold in solution. Then you would have to start looking into EO and possibly Mig. But until then keep it simple and enjoy your brew

I would choose the carrier that you like and stick with it. Stay with that carrier unless you begin brewing exotic pre-work outs or some of these compounds that are hard to hold in solution. Then you would have to start looking into EO and possibly Mig. But until then keep it simple and enjoy your brew

Totally agree with this. Reason I mentioned injection variability of release is that people overthink this minutia so much and each injection has as much variability as carriers sometimes so it often doesn't even matter.

Keep it simple and fairly standard until you need to mess with it. Seriously...we have guys doing painful hard to hold 500mg brews on their first cycle for what....so they can inject a half cc twice a week rather than a full cc. Or trying to find bare minimum BB that will hold and crashing their shit because they don't know what BB is. Craziness and best outcome is painful...worst is losing an entire batch or abscess. They should try lifting harder and eating more rather than screwing with this.

Yea I’m liking where I’m at with what I’ve done and the results are great so far. No need to fix what ain’t broken. Thanks for all the info guys. Truly appreciated!