10 year old unopened Watson test cypionate

yzfrr11

There are several unopened vials of Watson testosterone cypionate that were purchased from Walgreens 10 years ago that have been refrigerated. They are all still sealed in the box. Is this still any good?

Idk about that haha.

Testosterone is so cheap I don't feel it's worth it. Is $25 worth the inconvenience of an infection, lost training, loss of work maybe

If you do it please reports back though

Research the US Department Of Army's 10 year storage study on medications. The oil based injectables such as testosterone and many others were still at full potency ar the 10 year mark. The study was only for 10 years. I bet you can get many more out of those vials. Orals on the other hand are a different story.

Send it and report back. We all thank you in advance for this important research.

Make sure you have some trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole, doxycycline, or minocycline on hand just in case.

No harm using it. Perhaps lost some potency but it doesn’t spoil like milk.
If it's been refrigerated and unopened all that time there should be little loss of potency. Be no harm for OP to send sample to Jano for testing its potency after 10 yrs of storage and be interesting to see the results.

Most drugs go many years past expiration dates with no loss of potency. I have gear older then that that i made then used with the same results.And mine was never refrigerated. Just controlled moderate location.

I agree with both sides in the comments tbh it’s not worth the risk but it should still be good so idk maybe do a lil test n inject like a really small amount sq if that doesn’t give you some sort of infection then you should be good to go (probably)

I agree with both sides in the comments tbh it’s not worth the risk but it should still be good so idk maybe do a lil test n inject like a really small amount sq if that doesn’t give you some sort of infection then you should be good to go (probably)
If the vial was never opened/ rubber stopper never punctured there’s no chance of infection. It “doesn’t go bad.”

If the vial was never opened/ rubber stopper never punctured there’s no chance of infection. It “doesn’t go bad.”
I tend to agree with you there but I’m saying to just in case do a lil bit first as that way one will at least avoid injecting a huge amount of something they don’t know (although yes it is most likely totally fine, who knows maybe an excipient would expire before the active ingredients or make op allergic etc… who tf knows ahah I’m just sayin this in the spirit of harm reduction regardless of it being pretty harmless of a thing for him to do)

I tend to agree with you there but I’m saying to just in case do a lil bit first as that way one will at least avoid injecting a huge amount of something they don’t know (although yes it is most likely totally fine, who knows maybe an excipient would expire before the active ingredients or make op allergic etc… who tf knows ahah I’m just sayin this in the spirit of harm reduction regardless of it being pretty harmless of a thing for him to do
Well the good thing is Test is cheap. If he has any concern then he should toss it and buy a few new vials.

Wouldn't the oil become rancid? Not sure if bb and ba keep oil from turning rancid.
It depends on the oil but yeah my main concern would be the oil n excipients more than the actual test itself that should be all good but if it was some type of oil that goes easily rancid idk (but even there I’m pretty sure most take a while to go off so I wouldn’t know unless op posted what type of oil it was using, pharma ones like GSO last longer usually than for example UGL MCT but that’s mostly due to the molecular structure and origin of said oil, btw not sayin MCT goes bad that quickly just sayin that after 10 years it’s less reliable than other types)