1808 ng/dl on 600 mg test e a week

Bgainz

Okay guys need some opinions here. So a few months back I I got my bloods done on 140mg a week pharma test for my trt. My test levels came back 1220 ng/dl. Now I just started my little blast 6 weeks ago of 600 test/ 600 primo and my test levels came back 1808 ng/dl seems very low to me as I pulled an 8.7x multiplier on pharma. Also worth noting I stopped hcg usage on these bloods and I drew blood 20 hours from last pin. Last time I waited 48 hours.

Start by posting your bloodwork with reference ranges. You are taking 1200mg per week androgens correct? You don't have to make any accusations just name the lab. Its important because if others are using that lab it may be a catalyst to send samples for blind testing.

lol well I figured out what happened, I ordered the wrong testosterone test from quest. Wasn’t aware I needed to get the testosterone total lc/ms. I got the cheaper one from quest and it says right on the description use of steroids will interfere with accuracy of this test lol.

lol well I figured out what happened, I ordered the wrong testosterone test from quest. Wasn’t aware I needed to get the testosterone total lc/ms. I got the cheaper one from quest and it says right on the description use of steroids will interfere with accuracy of this test lol.
Smooth move x lax, at least u dident wrongly slander ur source lol

Sponsors

Latest posts