2 month cruise blood test on 200mg/week TestU

RedSwingline

Blood test results on 200mg/week of @CCUSA made TestU with the blood drawn 2 weeks after last injection. Prior results shown are the same dosage of TestU but the blood drawn 7 days after injection.

Attachments

• Blood Work 05-2023_Page_1.jpg
    Blood Work 05-2023_Page_1.jpg
    734.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Blood Work 05-2023_Page_2.jpg
    Blood Work 05-2023_Page_2.jpg
    668.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Blood Work 05-2023_Page_3.jpg
    Blood Work 05-2023_Page_3.jpg
    695.5 KB · Views: 72
thanks for posting the results.
You did not test estrogen e2, correct?
For me, this would be interesting to see as you obviously spike after injection (testosterone as well as estrogen).
I guess you did not have any signs of high e2 like water retention or sensitive nipples and therefore did not test for estrogen?
Thank you in advance for a (short) reply.

thanks for posting the results.
You did not test estrogen e2, correct?
For me, this would be interesting to see as you obviously spike after injection (testosterone as well as estrogen).
I guess you did not have any signs of high e2 like water retention or sensitive nipples and therefore did not test for estrogen?
Thank you in advance for a (short) reply.
I did not check estrogen. I have blood tests quarterly. Two of them are ordered by my family Dr and check my TRT status among other things. Prior to TRT, my Dr would have never tested testosterone levels. I have two of my own test taken during by blasts. The tests that I order during my blasts add estrogen levels and prolactin levels. I do not get too concerned about checking E2 levels while on TRT because even at 500mg / week of TestU, my E2 levels will not exceed 35 - 45. I cannot detect a spike in test or E2 during blast or TRT. I know they are happening but I guess that I am just not sensitive to the effects. steroidplotter shows a remarkably flat curve for TestU which is why I am experimenting with it.

I have another blood test due at the end of August which will be 600 TestU + 400 Deca / week in one injection per week. I usually have blood drawn the same frequency as my injection (1 week after in this case).

I did not check estrogen. I have blood tests quarterly. Two of them are ordered by my family Dr and check my TRT status among other things. Prior to TRT, my Dr would have never tested testosterone levels. I have two of my own test taken during by blasts. The tests that I order during my blasts add estrogen levels and prolactin levels. I do not get too concerned about checking E2 levels while on TRT because even at 500mg / week of TestU, my E2 levels will not exceed 35 - 45. I cannot detect a spike in test or E2 during blast or TRT. I know they are happening but I guess that I am just not sensitive to the effects. steroidplotter shows a remarkably flat curve for TestU which is why I am experimenting with it.

I have another blood test due at the end of August which will be 600 TestU + 400 Deca / week in one injection per week. I usually have blood drawn the same frequency as my injection (1 week after in this case).
Have you thought about just slapping test C instead of using test U? Just so you don't need to worry about clearing it out if something bad happens? Otherwise you are fucked for weeks(I guess you can skip a dose and it will normalize faster)

Have you thought about just slapping test C instead of using test U? Just so you don't need to worry about clearing it out if something bad happens? Otherwise you are fucked for weeks(I guess you can skip a dose and it will normalize faster)
Ironically I just came back from the Dr, who wants to do further bloodwork and a CT scan of my liver to figure out why my enzymes are so high. He is not checking Test levels though. Do you think 600testU / 400Deca would effect other blood markers? It seems like in the past the only other thing test/deca effected was my hematocrit. I hate to jump off cycle one month into TestU/Deca because it will take forever to get back to normal, not to mention this cycle is going swimmingly. I don't technically need the new bloodwork done for another 6 weeks. I could run my own test early and see if I needed to come completely off cycle or not.

Ironically I just came back from the Dr, who wants to do further bloodwork and a CT scan of my liver to figure out why my enzymes are so high. He is not checking Test levels though. Do you think 600testU / 400Deca would effect other blood markers? It seems like in the past the only other thing test/deca effected was my hematocrit. I hate to jump off cycle one month into TestU/Deca because it will take forever to get back to normal, not to mention this cycle is going swimmingly. I don't technically need the new bloodwork done for another 6 weeks. I could run my own test early and see if I needed to come completely off cycle or not.
What's your carb intake look like? are you taking HGH?

Sorry let me rephrase the dosing

Base 200 test U weekly

Then 400 test C and 400 deca weekly

Do you never change the test U doseage

I am just saying it may affect blood pressure, other issues etc.

Sorry let me rephrase the dosing

Base 200 test U weekly

Then 400 test C and 400 deca weekly

Do you never change the test U doseage

I am just saying it may affect blood pressure, other issues etc.
I understand. I will probably do just that after this cycle. Coming off / reducing TestU takes soooo long. Going from 600mg/wk to 200mg/wk takes like a month.

Back