200mg of deca x 8 weeks yielded 5lbs (study)

Theworm

Pretty impressive deca yielded about 5 lean pounds of only doing 200 mg x 8 weeks.
Maybe Lee Priest was right

Deca is toxic though...

I'm sure most people could achieve 5lbs of muscle with less than 10mg of Trestolone/MENT for example.

Lol, you want to talk deca’s “toxicity” but mention MENT in the same sentence? Oof.
Heh AGREE. What's driving the deca cardio-/neuro- toxicity hysteria is the fact that nandrolone is used as a model androgen in research. So guys find all these rodent and in vitro studies on the model AAS and assume it must be particularly harmful.

While minor modifications to the steroidal structure of T (i.e., removal of the C-19 methyl) can cause massively different actions in vivo, I doubt that deca is particularly harmful in its cardio- and neuro-toxicity as is perceived/claimed (by a particular subreddit especially!)

MENT's popularity now is a classic example of using the absence of evidence to prove the contrary. Since there is little data on MENT (shit, it doesn't even have a CAS# yet!) people view the absence of evidence of harm as a "GTG."

I view the absence of its evidence as something to be wary of.

Back