[24k][test cyp][bloodwork][11/13/15]

I hope I got that title format close to being right. Anyway, I got these bloods done a month ago before I was even a member. I saw it mentioned recently that there was a lack of bloods on 24k cyp, so thought I may as well post them now.

At the time of the bloods I was seven weeks into a 500mg/week cycle. 250mg on Monday morning, 250mg Thursday afternoon. Bloods were taken right around 24 hours after last pin on Friday afternoon. I had also been running hcg 250iu/3x weekly on Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning. I have Arimidex that I've been using since the bloods, but was not using it yet at the time of the bloods.

2015-12-10 14.38.23.png 2015-12-10 14.39.17.png

I know the hematocrit is a concern. I was eating quite a lot of red meat and green vegetables prior to this and also I had a cereal I was eating several bowls of a day that had 90% daily iron in it. I think it's possible I was getting 300-500% iron for awhile and apparently that raises hematocrit a lot. Although I've went through treatment and been cured, I did have hep c, so donating isn't an option. I've read that Red Cross will do a therapeutic phlebotomy for a fee, can anyone confirm this?

Also, I'm confused by the LH and FSH, shouldn't it be higher with using HCG? I've discontinued it since having these bloods.

I believe I have the estrogen under control now with Arimidex, my BP hasn't been over 135/85 lately and usually 120's and 70's. I bought an extra large cuff on eBay after getting crazy readings on a medium one.

I've made great strength gains in the gym. Besides when the estrogen was high I felt great the first five weeks and have been feeling great after getting it down. I'm about to go into my twelfth week next week.

Hey good contribution. You have been reading here.

Thanks and i think your testosterone numbers are alright

Hey good contribution. You have been reading here.

Thanks and i think your testosterone numbers are alright

Thanks, I've been an avid reader all my life and I lurked here over a year before joining.

Yeah, I was expecting 3000-4000. I had no doubt I was on something after just a couple weeks. Was tempted to go to 750 after the bloods, but I'm saving that for next time.

Also, I'm confused by the LH and FSH, shouldn't it be higher with using HCG? I've discontinued it since having these bloods.

hCG does not stimulate production of LS and FSH.

HCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone.

Clomid and Serophene, these medications work by increasing the amount of FSH

hCG does not stimulate production of LS and FSH.

HCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone.

Clomid and Serophene, these medications work by increasing the amount of FSH

Thanks man. I'm still learning about how all this works. Thanks for the reply.

I hope I got that title format close to being right. Anyway, I got these bloods done a month ago before I was even a member. I saw it mentioned recently that there was a lack of bloods on 24k cyp, so thought I may as well post them now.

At the time of the bloods I was seven weeks into a 500mg/week cycle. 250mg on Monday morning, 250mg Thursday afternoon. Bloods were taken right around 24 hours after last pin on Friday afternoon. I had also been running hcg 250iu/3x weekly on Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning. I have Arimidex that I've been using since the bloods, but was not using it yet at the time of the bloods.

View attachment 32141 View attachment 32142

I know the hematocrit is a concern. I was eating quite a lot of red meat and green vegetables prior to this and also I had a cereal I was eating several bowls of a day that had 90% daily iron in it. I think it's possible I was getting 300-500% iron for awhile and apparently that raises hematocrit a lot. Although I've went through treatment and been cured, I did have hep c, so donating isn't an option. I've read that Red Cross will do a therapeutic phlebotomy for a fee, can anyone confirm this?

I believe I have the estrogen under control now with Arimidex, my BP hasn't been over 135/85 lately and usually 120's and 70's. I bought an extra large cuff on eBay after getting crazy readings on a medium one.

I've made great strength gains in the gym. Besides when the estrogen was high I felt great the first five weeks and have been feeling great after getting it down. I'm about to go into my twelfth week next week.
Thank you! :)

Thanks for review. I believe LH and FSH should be very low while on cycle because you are suppressed. Iam not 100%. Someone that knows more should confirm.

Thank you! :)

You're welcome, brother.

Thanks for review. I believe LH and FSH should be very low while on cycle because you are suppressed. Iam not 100%. Someone that knows more should confirm.

Yeah, that's right. I was confused because I thought the HCG was supposed to change that and another member above said that's not the case.

It should be near 0 because of surpression

For some reason I thought HCG was supposed to keep those up. I'm still learning.

Sponsors

Latest posts