39 and wondering about testes size

NOAHSARK

Hey guys, I just posted this in the hrt forum as well...its been a while since I have been here (used the older forum, been here since it started many many years ago under a different name, lil_arnold)
Not sure who would respond on each forum

okay, I am almost 39 now and having been on and off AS for about 10 years, not a big user. I am very cut and always lean..around 160 now...kind of built like a muscular Calvin Klein model.

Over the last 5-6 years or so my amount of cum is only about 1/4 as much and does not "shoot" out at all anymore. Erections are still very hard and orgasms are okay.

I was going to do a smally 12 week cycle but I also want to gain my testes size back and possible amount back again.

Should I start hcg or clomid. I have a 5o ml bottle of liquid clomid. I was thinking about using the clomid maybe 300 mg for a few days and then dropping to 100 mg for 3 weeks to see if I can gain back my testes size. I have also noticed that since I have been using my cum is very very thick. Also, I have sex every day somtimes 2or 3 times aday. My woman takes very good care of me. Erections can last for along time also. So I dont haveany major problems. She just wonders why my "Balls" are alot smaller.
I was originally going to get hcg but find clomid was easier to get and seemed to be the best product after doing a few researches here. I have been ebating about what to do for the last 6 months or even longer. But with the new year I would like to do something. Insurance was always a problem. I just got anew job with insurance but would like to bypass if I can. I can always buy hcg somewhere over the net (I assume). Any help would be apprceciated. I am not sure if this is the proper forum or not.
Also, would starting a 600 mg test cyp (QV) stuff a bad idea if I was going to persue clomid or hcg (by the way I do have some nol and liquid aramidex here).
Thanks Noahs Ark (BTW, I have 6 children and one on the way!!)

Back