50mg vs 100mg drol

Broccolihead

Hey guys, wondering if there is a big difference between 50mg and 100mg anadrol. I’ve heard guys either say that it’s not much more gains for a lot more sides or that there was a very noticeable difference. Looking to use it as a finisher with test and npp, the main goal for adding it in being strength. Really liked 50mg dbol for strength but don’t wanna deal with the annoying e2 management. Thinking about starting off with 50mg drol for a week or two then bumping up to 100mg.

Hey guys, wondering if there is a big difference between 50mg and 100mg anadrol. I’ve heard guys either say that it’s not much more gains for a lot more sides or that there was a very noticeable difference. Looking to use it as a finisher with test and npp, the main goal for adding it in being strength. Really liked 50mg dbol for strength but don’t wanna deal with the annoying e2 management. Thinking about starting off with 50mg drol for a week or two then bumping up to 100mg.
I know quite a few dudes who lose their appetite almost immediately when jumping to 100mg which is counter productive. Cut a pill in half and start with 75mg id suggest see how it goes

Sponsors

Latest posts