Adding HCG: ideas on adjusting e2 protocol ?

y777

Hi guys

Decided to add HCG to all my protocols (cycle now, but am on permanent TRT)

Started off with 500mgs EOD. Saw that this is one of the recommended doses for testicular growth. Maybe later on I can switch to 250 eod.

I take primo together with test. I’ve found that my optimum ratio of primo to test is 1.33x

In trying to anticipate how much more primo I will need to for the increased aromatization from HCG -induced testicular testosterone. From what I’ve read testes can produce 7 mg of test per day. Would this be a ceiling of sorts ?

Because I don’t want to take AiS again and because primo takes a bit longer to adjust given the ester I’d like to ratchet it up slightly

If I’m looking at a TRT+ protocol ? Without HCG I’d be looking at 150 test + 200 primo. Adding 500 HCG EOD , take primo to 250 then ?

thanks for sharing any insights or your experience

Just let the balls go, man. Women don't care how big they are, you don't need them anymore, and smaller balls get in the way a lot less. Ive been on for 6 years and they haven't disappeared. They're maybe half the size they were, they never get smashed anymore during random activities or when I cross my legs, and my underwear fit better. Wife still sucks on them and I have no problem blowing loads.

So I see no reason to add the extra cost and complication of hcg.

Also know that AIs don't work well on HCG induced E2 because it is aromatized directly in the testes and it's much harder to control for some reason. Bottom line is that it's not something you'll be able to calculate. You'll just have to work and dial it in over time. Just like nobody can tell you how much primo to use because it varies so much from person to person

Last edited:
Hi guys

Decided to add HCG to all my protocols (cycle now, but am on permanent TRT)

Started off with 500mgs EOD. Saw that this is one of the recommended doses for testicular growth. Maybe later on I can switch to 250 eod.

I take primo together with test. I’ve found that my optimum ratio of primo to test is 1.33x

In trying to anticipate how much more primo I will need to for the increased aromatization from HCG -induced testicular testosterone. From what I’ve read testes can produce 7 mg of test per day. Would this be a ceiling of sorts ?

Because I don’t want to take AiS again and because primo takes a bit longer to adjust given the ester I’d like to ratchet it up slightly

If I’m looking at a TRT+ protocol ? Without HCG I’d be looking at 150 test + 200 primo. Adding 500 HCG EOD , take primo to 250 then ?

thanks for sharing any insights or your experience
You should ask yourself what the above poster asked. Is that the sole reason?

Or are you trying to reap other PE from administering hcg? Your best bet is administering hcg daily if you really just want to know how to control the negative side effects from the aromatization and reap more of the good from the hcg administration.

Also know that AIs don't work well on HCG induced E2 because it is aromatized directly in the testes and it's much harder to control for some reason. Bottom line is that it's not something you'll be able to calculate. You'll just have to work and dial it in over time. Just like nobody can tell you how much primo to use because it varies so much from person to person

Thanks for this comment.
If you’ve got this slight bump in e2 from HCG and blocking the aromatization in testes doesn’t work (nor would I want to ) how would you control some of the higher e2 sides ? For me it’s water retention/face edema.

While Masteron wouldn’t block the e2 conversion in testes would it help in drying out the face ? Either Masteron or Proviron ?

Thank you

Thanks for this comment.
If you’ve got this slight bump in e2 from HCG and blocking the aromatization in testes doesn’t work (nor would I want to ) how would you control some of the higher e2 sides ? For me it’s water retention/face edema.

While Masteron wouldn’t block the e2 conversion in testes would it help in drying out the face ? Either Masteron or Proviron ?

Thank you
I'd try nolva or raloxifene

Don’t change anything .
If something feels of after 4 weeks on hcg do some testing to see where you are at and decide from there .
There is a high chance you won't need to change a thing.