AI on Tren A

Cblack

Starting a low dose Tren test combo. Not first cycle. Wanted to run 200 test / 150 Tren ace and increase with what my body handles. Thoughts on AI while on a 6 week cycle?

Agree with @mochul. Too much we don't know about you. IMO the majority of people are not going to need an AI at all with the initial 6 weeks of the cycle you described @Cblack.

If you start feeling E2 symptoms, pull bloods to see if your E2 is actually high before starting an AI.

Is this your first cycle? If it is, my suggestion (without knowing more information about you) is to drop the tren and just up your test to 300 mg/week.

It's fairly unlikely you will need anything on such a low dose. You really have two choices- take a risk and grow a sweet set of titties, or get bliod work done. Gland surgery is a lot more expensive than blood work.

take 100 mg letro?!!
Dude how the fuck would we know? Measure e2 by sensitive lc/mc e2 test. If you are asking this question i am pretty sure this your first
take 100 mg letro?!!
Dude how the fuck would we know? Measure e2 by sensitive lc/mc e2 test. If you are asking this question i am pretty sure this your first cyle

take 100 mg letro?!!
Dude how the fuck would we know? Measure e2 by sensitive lc/mc e2 test. If you are asking this question i am pretty sure this your first cyle
Good gosh maybe I should have clarified more. I forgot how fast people are to jump down your throats on these forums. lol

Agree with @mochul. Too much we don't know about you. IMO the majority of people are not going to need an AI at all with the initial 6 weeks of the cycle you described @Cblack.

If you start feeling E2 symptoms, pull bloods to see if your E2 is actually high before starting an AI.

Is this your first cycle? If it is, my suggestion (without knowing more information about you) is to drop the tren and just up your test to 300 mg/week.
I obviously should have clarified more.

I should have clarified more obviously. I would never run Tren for my first cycle. The question was more so a suggestion on what people prefer when running Tren. Adex, aromidex etc.. thanks for the reply. I also keep the test low on purpose. My hemoglobin numbers sky rocket on high dose. I always donate after.

I obviously should have clarified more.

I should have clarified more obviously. I would never run Tren for my first cycle. The question was more so a suggestion on what people prefer when running Tren. Adex, aromidex etc.. thanks for the reply. I also keep the test low on purpose. My hemoglobin numbers sky rocket on high dose. I always donate after.
No need to clarify more, some reading and research and you’ll have your answer.

What kind of testosterone you running ?

ai shouldn't be needed on that cycle

tren doesnt aromatize and thats a pretty low dose of test
Exactly, do your basic research man. Remember 19-nors require different drugs for prolactin induced gyno. Don’t be like us who didn’t know better, with all the resources and information available, you shouldn’t be asking these basic questions realistically.

Use the search button and you can avoid getting ripped apart @Cblack

Exactly, do your basic research man. Remember 19-nors require different drugs for prolactin induced gyno. Don’t be like us who didn’t know better, with all the resources and information available, you shouldn’t be asking these basic questions realistically.

Use the search button and you can avoid getting ripped apart @Cblack
I should have known better seeing so many people get ripped apart and triggered on forums

Back