Anadrol not holding in solution

So I brewed some oral Anadrol at 50mg/ml.
I used the recipe that is all over the net and used the peg 300 and alcohol. My powder had a yellowish tint so the solution is yellowish but if I leave the bottle sitting the powder separates from the liquid. I don't mind shaking it but I get a little nervous that the powder may not disperse properly and there fore throw off my dose.
Could it be possible I didn't hear long enough? I had it on the stove in a pan of water that was near boiling for 10 or so mins.
Any suggestions on how I can get it to stay a solution? Also, as long as I shake it really well should the dose be about accurate? I just really wish I could keep it as a solution.
Thanks for any help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I brewed some oral Anadrol at 50mg/ml.
I used the recipe that is all over the net and used the peg 300 and alcohol. My powder had a yellowish tint so the solution is yellowish but if I leave the bottle sitting the powder separates from the liquid. I don't mind shaking it but I get a little nervous that the powder may not disperse properly and there fore throw off my dose.
Could it be possible I didn't hear long enough? I had it on the stove in a pan of water that was near boiling for 10 or so mins.
Any suggestions on how I can get it to stay a solution? Also, as long as I shake it really well should the dose be about accurate? I just really wish I could keep it as a solution.
Thanks for any help!

I don't recall my anadrol being yellow... Beyond that, I've only made injectable anadrol, so not much help.

I don't recall my anadrol being yellow... Beyond that, I've only made injectable anadrol, so not much help.

Thanks anyways. Yea mine has a yellowish tint. I think all powders can be yellowish sometimes. I read a very long and complex article on it and it was definitely over my head lol

You could always add more alcohol and reheat and make it 40mg/ml. if it stays in solution, dose accordingly and then you definitely know your getting your desired amount.

I've brewed adrol the same way except I used VG instead of alcohol. You could have let it sit a bit longer on the heat but at 50mg/mL I doubt you'll get adrol to stick in an actual solution. IMO a suspension really isnt any better or worse. Also, mine have come out yellow as well.

Thank you guys! It's mixes easily so I am jus gonna be happy with the suspension.
Titan Tech- thanks for letting me know that yours has came out yellowish too. That makes me feel a lot better because I was afraid it should be clear

Back