Anadrol Pumps.

Spideog

Love anadrol but I used to get back pumps from it and I’m scared to run it again. I couldn’t even drive because my left leg was destroyed from using the clutch. I’ve heard alternating between winstrol/anadrol 2days/3days is a way of getting rid of this along with taurine. Any other method of removing the pumps because I love anadrol.

Love anadrol but I used to get back pumps from it and I’m scared to run it again. I couldn’t even drive because my left leg was destroyed from using the clutch. I’ve heard alternating between winstrol/anadrol 2days/3days is a way of getting rid of this along with taurine. Any other method of removing the pumps because I love anadrol.
Don't ever use anavar if you cant drive because of anadrol lol. You'll seize up like a board and be walking like a mummy lol

Don't ever use anavar if you cant drive because of anadrol lol. You'll seize up like a board and be walking like a mummy lol
Thing is with driving you can’t exactly lift your leg up for a rest. Any other alternative methods other than just avoided anadrol. I love using it.

I used to experience killer back pumps from var and drol, but being older now its gone and got replaced by heartburn lol.

I used to experience killer back pumps from var and drol, but being older now its gone and got replaced by heartburn lol.
Me thinking orals are a bad idea. Are other orals less likely to cause pumps? For example Winstrol. On 600mg test with 300mg mast atm and wanting to add another compound that doesn’t affect sleep.

Me thinking orals are a bad idea. Are other orals less likely to cause pumps? For example Winstrol. On 600mg test with 300mg mast atm and wanting to add another compound that doesn’t affect sleep.
From my experience, pumps are usually diet and dose related. Everyone experience different response but generally during bulks/gain phases when you are most likely bloated and glycogen saturated is when you experience the debilitating pumps.

I was pretty depleted and was running 80mg var per day for 4 weeks and my pumps during workout are manageable/normal unless I have more sodium intake the meal before.

I never had problems with killer pumps on winny or have I heard anyone who did, joint pain is what most will complain about.

From my experience, pumps are usually diet and dose related. Everyone experience different response but generally during bulks/gain phases when you are most likely bloated and glycogen saturated is when you experience the debilitating pumps.

I was pretty depleted and was running 80mg var per day for 4 weeks and my pumps during workout are manageable/normal unless I have more sodium intake the meal before.

I never had problems with killer pumps on winny or have I heard anyone who did, joint pain is what most will complain about.
So the actual oral of choice isn’t really that important

So the actual oral of choice isn’t really that important
It is, dbol and drol will give you super pumps compared to winny. I am just saying that on what extent is based on dose or your diet plus personal response to the compound.

Try it yourself and adjust accordingly.

Most orals do this. Enjoy it while it lasts.
All orals? Including Winny? If that’s the case I’m out. I drive everywhere along with a physical job and gym on top of it. I might just stick with test and mast. Would love to add something else in.

All orals? Including Winny? If that’s the case I’m out. I drive everywhere along with a physical job and gym on top of it. I might just stick with test and mast. Would love to add something else in.
Winstrol tends to cause thickening blood and stiffness in lower back due to collagen synthesis and low blood circulation in that specific area

Winstrol tends to cause thickening blood and stiffness in lower back due to collagen synthesis and low blood circulation in that specific area
Any studies on this that you know of??
I've had 'tightness' feeling before like in my frame and just thought I was being weird

I remember @Type-IIx wrote an article somewhere on it
Nah, nobody even really knows why some AAS cause back pumps. We have speculations. My own favored hypothesis relates simply to calcium ion gradient: increased Ca²⁺ in the erector spinae. Taurine does a great job at modulating intracellular calcium and is great in cases of electrolyte disturbance. Notably, clenbuterol causes this mostly by causing a lowering of intracellular potassium, and taurine is great at ameliorating painful muscle cramping in that case, as well as in AAS-induced back pups. Yada, yada, K/Ca milieu.

Taurine : Typical dosages range from 3 to 5 grams per day.
Magnesium : A common dose is around 400-500 mg per day.
Potassium: Ensuring adequate potassium intake can help, either through diet (bananas, potatoes, spinach) or supplements.
And you should be alright bro