Anadrol recipe 100% Peg 300

I've come across a recipe for making an oral solution of anadrol 50 without using alcohol and using Peg300 and anadrol powder only. Is this recipe ok or is the alcohol a requirement? Would the powder completely dissolve and disperse evenly in peg300 only?

Thanks for any help. I asked this question on another board a few days ago and have not gotten any replies so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes PEG300 will work fine alone, you can get away with 50/50 PEG/VG as well. After a day or two the powder may settle on one side but after a few shakes of the bottle it'll be fully suspended again.

Adrol is not something that "completely dissolves" very easily at 50mgs. It is possible if you heat it hot enough for long enough (melting point 180C) but I don't think creating a full solution should be the task at hand. Yours may be a little cloudy but who cares it works just the same solution or suspension.

Yes PEG300 will work fine alone, you can get away with 50/50 PEG/VG as well. After a day or two the powder may settle on one side but after a few shakes of the bottle it'll be fully suspended again.

Adrol is not something that "completely dissolves" very easily at 50mgs. It is possible if you heat it hot enough for long enough (melting point 180C) but I don't think creating a full solution should be the task at hand. Yours may be a little cloudy but who cares it works just the same solution or suspension.

Thanks for the info Titan Tech! I've been looking everywhere and hadn't found the answer. I saw the recipe in one place and that was it so I wanted confirmation before my brew

Thanks for the info Titan Tech! I've been looking everywhere and hadn't found the answer. I saw the recipe in one place and that was it so I wanted confirmation before my brew

No prob bud, I'd get some VG to go with it. You may not be able to taste shit for a couple hours after using straight PEG lol

Back