Anavar 10mg Deus Medical

Yep there orals seem to be good except T3 -15% but it’s common with this product
For injectable I prefer also vials

I almost purchased the brand many times on expresspeds but ampules make me say knkw every time.. why ampules? Is it cheaper or more sterile during filling process? I've used ampules one time... was cool for 2 weeks.. after that was a pain in the ass..

Yep there orals seem to be good except T3 -15% but it’s common with this product
For injectable I prefer also vials
Super common. It shouldn’t be stored above 77F. I doubt those pharmacies in the middle of Turkey are doing this.

I almost purchased the brand many times on expresspeds but ampules make me say knkw every time.. why ampules? Is it cheaper or more sterile during filling process? I've used ampules one time... was cool for 2 weeks.. after that was a pain in the ass..

I do know they consider amps to be more sterile but theres really no reason not to do vials, I'm actually surprised they haven't switched To vials or also atleast gave an option but there products seem to be decent

I do know they consider amps to be more sterile but theres really no reason not to do vials, I'm actually surprised they haven't switched To vials or also atleast gave an option but there products seem to be decent
Yea exactly.. Ampules are just to inconvenient for me ..

To be honest I thought they would have been a pain also but they are super simple
What do you do if.ypu need only half a Amp? I was thinking fill a 3ml syringe and then backfill 1ml syringe or something.. and see that's stupid because why? Just get a vial of test..
How do you do half a Amp?

What do you do if.ypu need only half a Amp? I was thinking fill a 3ml syringe and then backfill 1ml syringe or something.. and see that's stupid because why? Just get a vial of test..
How do you do half a Amp?
I do full amps - I’m sure u could draw the full amp and inject half the amp and in a day or 2 put a new needle on the syringe and inject other half- might not be%100 percent sterile if in syringe to long tho I would presume-
It’s really not rocket science tho

To be honest I thought they would have been a pain also but they are super simple
Are the dues amps really good like some companies use a shit ampules and it shatters in ur hand if there super thin glass and not scored enough.... Are dues made good ?

I do full amps - I’m sure u could draw the full amp and inject half the amp and in a day or 2 put a new needle on the syringe and inject other half- might not be%100 percent sterile if in syringe to long tho I would presume-
It’s really not rocket science tho

And this is fine to do but yeah don't leave it in ur syringe any longer then two days three days max as sometimes depending on how much bb and or other solvents they use it can eat away at the back rubber of ur pin for me three days is usually where I call it