Androgen receptors desensitization

smartgear

Is desensitization of ARs due to too much testosterone a proven thing or just a speculation?

My testosterone levels have been around 2,000-2,500 ng/dL for several months and now the level is almost 6,000 ng/dL (actually, it's 5,800 ng/dL).

It has been 5,800 ng/dL for about 1 month. Is this enough time for androgen receptors to become desensitized?

If desensitization occurs, is there a way to clear and reset the receptors without significantly reducing or even discontinuing the testosterone dose I use?

If I add GH peptides or actual GH at this point, will the synergetic effects of GH + T be the same as they would be in someone who has just started using testosterone and GH for the first time and has never been exposed to steroids before?

Is desensitization of ARs due to too much testosterone a proven thing or just a speculation?

My testosterone levels have been around 2,000-2,500 ng/dL for several months and now the level is almost 6,000 ng/dL (actually, it's 5,800 ng/dL).

It has been 5,800 ng/dL for about 1 month. Is this enough time for androgen receptors to become desensitized?

If desensitization occurs, is there a way to clear and reset the receptors without significantly reducing or even discontinuing the testosterone dose I use?

If I add GH peptides or actual GH at this point, will the synergetic effects of GH + T be the same as they would be in someone who has just started using testosterone and GH for the first time and has never been exposed to steroids before?

Androgen receptors don't down regulate in the presence of androgen.

The receptors don't need to be "cleared" or "reset".

Androgen receptors don't down regulate in the presence of androgen.

The receptors don't need to be "cleared" or "reset".
So, for example, a specific testosterone dose will be as effective 12 months later after I first start injecting as it was during the first month of injection, and the androgen receptors won't become less responsive compared to the first month of using gear?

Androgen receptors up regulate when using gear.
ARs sensitivity and number grow, as the testosterone dose is increased instead of the opposite? Ok, so there is nothing to worry about this:
The synergetic effect will be as strong as if I'm starting gear for the first time, correct?

So, for example, a specific testosterone dose will be as effective 12 months later after I first start injecting as it was during the first month of injection, and the androgen receptors won't become less responsive compared to the first month of using gear?

ARs sensitivity and number grow, as the testosterone dose is increased instead of the opposite? Ok, so there is nothing to worry about this:

The synergetic effect will be as strong as if I'm starting gear for the first time, correct?
Yeah so basically the more gear you take the more you respond. That’s what I’ve gathered from the research I’ve done on this. I am not a scientist and this is just my opinion.

Yeah so basically the more gear you take the more you respond. That’s what I’ve gathered from the research I’ve done on this. I am not a scientist and this is just my opinion.
There is always a point of diminishing returns though. Let's not forget that.

So, for example, a specific testosterone dose will be as effective 12 months later after I first start injecting as it was during the first month of injection
If you gained 20lbs the first month on a testosterone dose, you won't gain an additional 20lbs on the same dose 12 months later.

So obviously the answer to this question is no - but it has nothing to do with downregulation. A lot of people seem to think this is proof of downregulation. It is not. There are other variables at play.

If downregulation occurred, if you gained 20lbs the first month on let's say 500mg/week testosterone then you would need to continue to increase the dose just to maintain that 20lbs. To counteract the downregulation, you would have to gradually increase maybe 750mg/week over ensuing 12 months to maintain that 20lb gain. Otherwise you would gradually lose most of it due to this supposed downregulation.

This obviously doesn't happen. Because there is NO downregulation.

MESO-Rx has been refuting this downregulation myth for over 25 years:

Some AAS myths just won't die.

There is always a point of diminishing returns though. Let's not forget that.
Yes, I'm aware of that diminishing returns will happen. I was asking that question in the context of testosterone level and testosterone absorption and utilization by the androgen receptors.

Since ARs desensitization doesn't exist, that means that the testosterone and free testosterone level I get from 500 mg of testosterone a week will always be the same with small variations, but won't decrease to natty levels, and I won't have to constantly increase the testosterone dose to maintain the gained muscle mass. This is what I wanted to know.
If you gained 20lbs the first month on a testosterone dose, you won't gain an additional 20lbs on the same dose 12 months later.

So obviously the answer to this question is no - but it has nothing to do with downregulation. A lot of people seem to think this is proof of downregulation. It is not. There are other variables at play.

If downregulation occurred, if you gained 20lbs the first month on let's say 500mg/week testosterone then you would need to continue to increase the dose just to maintain that 20lbs. To counteract the downregulation, you would have to gradually increase maybe 750mg/week over ensuing 12 months to maintain that 20lb gain. Otherwise you would gradually lose most of it due to this supposed downregulation.

This obviously doesn't happen. Because there is NO downregulation.

MESO-Rx has been refuting this downregulation myth for over 25 years:

Some AAS myths just won't die.
Thanks for the reply.